“Best villa we have stayed in in Phuket … have...”
other travellers have booked this property
Day view of Villa 19@Sai-TaAN Day view of Villa 19@Sai-Taan including Jacuzzi
Beautiful Lounge Area
Breakfast Outside
Dinner Inside
Guest Bedroom
Outside Bath (one of two)
Extensive garden area (perfect for children)
Pool from Master Bedroom (opening glass doors)
Beautiful breakfasts prepared by the maid
Relaxing sala area
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LorraineR...
Singapore, Singapore
“Best villa we have stayed in in Phuket … have booked again already!”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We were recommended to this villa (which is part of the Sai Taan complex in Laguna, Phuket) by a friend, and we were certainly not disappointed. The villa sits on a large plot, so there is so much garden space, it’s quite unbelievable, my kids spent the whole holiday playing in the garden or in the pool, we also had friends over for a day and we still had lots of space!

Lisa, the owner, left a “Welcome Pack” for us on arrival and this was great as we arrived very late in the evening. When the children woke up and saw the pool they were so excited! The pool really was great, as there is a shallow end with steps for the younger kids to play in and also a deeper end for the older kids to amuse themselves in. There are lots of sunbeds and a great sala area to cool off in. We actually had evening drinks in the sala before we went out for the evening.

I think one of the best things about this villa is its location – it’s so near to a great Supermarket (Villa Market), and so many shops, cafes, restaurants, spas, hairdressers (!) etc…. and only a 10 minute walk to the beach where there are more great restaurants (and cheap!). We ate so well during our stay, and there was so much choice!

It was great to have a full time housemaid who looked after us so well, but in a discreet manner.

Would we recommend this place … hell yes! In fact, we have booked again for the summer!

23 Apr 2018
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you liked the villa and enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to hosting you again at Villa Rouge II - will be in touch again prior to your arrival for final arrangements.

Thanks again,

Lisa (Owner)
AV427
Marina Bay, Singapore
“Another great stay - feels like home!”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We recently stayed at this villa again, and had an amazing time. The location suits us so well, near to the beach, easy to get to fantastic restaurants and shops - and a really relaxing place to stay. The large garden works really well for us and the kids have plenty of space. We were extremely lucky with the weather which meant we could spend most of our days in the pool - we just love its size making it fun for the whole family.

We had some amazing meals at the villa, and its very convenient that some of the local restaurants deliver there. However, if we had wanted to cook, the kitchen is so well equipped this would have been easy. There is even a Nespresso coffee machine - glad we remembered to bring the capsules...

The housemaid did all our washing and ironing so when we returned from this trip our cases were full of clean laundry - makes such a difference.

I can thorough recommend this villa - we will be back, in fact I am hoping to return later this year!

Its a bit of a hidden gem, and we want to thank Lisa for her help with planning trips, booking massages on the day we arrived and for her helpful tips.

22 Apr 2018
Dear Alex, it was great to host you back at the Villa. It’s always good to have you and your family around!

We look forward to seeing you again and thank you once more for your booking.

Kindest regards

Lisa (Owner)
Aom R
“5 Star Luxury”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Wonderful villa and great location. A car (organised by villa owner) was waiting for us at the airport, and took less that half an hour to reach the villa.
Greeted by one of the helpers and arrived to an immaculate and large home. Feels very private within the secure compound, although we found its no more than 5 minutes walk to restaurants and shopping.

The villa is very high end - traditional Thai motif but with all modern fittings like HD Cable TV, outside sound system, Nespresso machine etc.. Full fitted kitchen meant we could eat at home when we wanted (the help - Ms. Sanu and Ms. Sugar - made very good breakfasts and we could have had a chef come for other times), and dining room seats 8 comfortable. Bedrooms are very comfortable and all have ensuite bathrooms. The master suite has a massage room and outside tub, two other bedrooms in the main villa (one with a King Size bed and one with two twins again with ensuite bathrooms), and a cosy “Garden Villa” with its own TV and stocked fridge.

We found the staff to be very helpful. They were happy to accommodate dietary requests for our family, help arrange local transport, and kept the villa very clean.

We will definitely come back and very much recommend this villa for its high quality.

17 Apr 2018
Hi Aom, it was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the villa, and so pleased to receive your review. We hope we can host you again at Villa Rouge and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you wish to return. You and your party were lovely guests and we hope you and the children enjoyed Songkran!

Danny C
“Best Experience in Phuket”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We ’ve stayed in Phuket before, but this villa is now our favourite. The villa is secluded and we really enjoyed the privacy and peace – we could have stayed in most days and enjoyed the pool if we wanted. Its pretty plush as well, and there were four different bedrooms to choose from, and little details (scented pillows, fresh flowers in the living and dining rooms) were nice touches.

The kids loved the pool and the garden, and the villa is pretty large. The maid (Sugar) was great, laying on a decent breakfast for us, and the kids loved her pancakes. However it’s just a 5 minute walk to a lovely area with restaurants, cafes and shops which was pretty handy. The owner was also great in recommending restaurants and which beaches to visit.

I can certainly recommend Villa Rouge and will definitely look to book here when back in Phuket.

17 Apr 2018
Dear Danny,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to host you at VIlla Rouge II. I am glad Sugar looked after you well and the kids enjoyed her cooking! We hope to see you again soon. Many thanks once again,

return2as...
Hong Kong, China
“Please look elsewhere for your Phuket accommodations”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It is so rare that I rate experiences as "1-star," I'm not even sure how to begin.

The week started great. Despite minor annoyances including a pushy, unhelpful housekeeper (whom we requested to have replaced), lack of information in the villa about local attractions, and poor general upkeep (i.e., tubs filled with leaves and rotting floorboards, broken overhead lights, scratched floors and dirty curtains), we had a fine time.

The reason for the poor review is that a day after checking out, Lisa P tried to claim my entire security deposit, reporting a slew of slanderous--and unsubstantiated--lies to the TripAdvisor division that oversees villa rentals. I will not get into the details, but I was shocked and horrified that any real estate professional would make claims with absolutely no evidence. I immediately wrote to her, outraged, and detailed the factual version of all her points. I was prepared to get my attorney involved, as her accusations were that egregious. Within a day she dropped her claims, explaining she had done a "full investigation" and apparently found me innocent after all.

After hours of wasted time pondering the cause for such suspicion, it seems the housekeeper we asked to have replaced reported the lies to management. Why Lisa P wouldn’t question the reliability of a dejected, unprofessional housekeeper before attacking her client is beyond my understanding. Our correspondences up to that point had been friendly without any conflict whatsoever.

As an ethical, conscientious and respectful guest in all the places I travel, Lisa P's attack was beyond insulting. And the time she stole from me and my family as I worked to restore my name can never be returned. Lisa is clearly a remote homeowner who is relying on hearsay which in this case was a series of character defaming lies.

I feel we walked into a hornets' nest when we rented Villa Rouge II. I wouldn't want anyone to experience what we did. There are TONS of beautiful villas in Phuket (and specifically in this village of Sai Taan). I would warn anyone considering Villa Rouge to look elsewhere and save yourself the dreadful experience I had to deal with.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Apr 2018
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your review. Quite clearly you have not reviewed the villa, which is what other customers would be interested in and I have emails from you saying how much you are "savouring your time at the villa". If you were not happy with the villa, I am sure I would have heard from you during your stay. We did honour your request to change the housekeeper as soon as you asked and it was actually me that came to the villa when your party left the villa (at 9p.m. on your last day), so I am not a "remote homeowner". You are correct I did do a thorough investigation and if you check your correspondence, I did not drop my claims at all, we decided that the actual value which was outstanding was simply the loss of a remote control AC unit and the rest of the money being withheld was for emergency cleaning (which I helped with) in order to get the villa in a good and proper clean state ready for the next clients. I hope my next clients can review the villa and provide something more helpful for future clients.

We wish you and your family a better experience with your next booking.

Kind regards,

Lisa P (Owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing