Reviews (1 004)
1 004 results
All reviews plantation club plantation restaurant private pool spa room our honeymoon degree bar layan beach ocean view villa room service total privacy living room golf buggy foot massage spa services the penthouse the general manager huge bathroom
128 - 133 of 1 004 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Pavilions is a beautiful resort. It is quite remote (my Lift driver had to ask for directions several times to find it) and is located in the mountains which provides tremendous views. The rooms are exceptionally well-appointed, the pool is amazing and in particular the level of service we received from the staff (especially at reception) was really impressive.
I do have a couple of aspects that I wasn't wholly satisfied with. Firstly, the nature and geography of the resort means that you are advised to request buggies to take you to the different areas. While this was fine (and the drivers of the buggies were great fun), on my first night I wanted to explore for myself, but the lack of signage made this quite a frustrating experience. It would be nicer if signage was clearer to allow guests the choice of whether they would like to use the buggy or to get around themselves.
Secondly, I'm afraid I wasn't hugely impressed with the food at Firefly. Breakfast was good but with some faults (mainly overcooking poached eggs and omelettes), and the dinner I had on my first night was, I felt, hugely overpriced. For context, I had a starter, a small pizza (which in itself was odd - more of a flatbread with tomatoes (no sauce) and unmelted cheese) and a couple of small glasses of wine. For this I paid significantly more than I did for a whole lobster at Kata beach the night before.
So, this is why I advise you to think carefully about what kind of holiday you want - if you are interested in a entirely relaxed time spent onsite, then this is the place for you. Personally, I preferred to travel into the nearby town for a wider option of food (and much cheaper massage) - the hotel has a great shuttle service that makes this possible, but I did feel that I had perhaps picked the wrong hotel for the kind of holiday I wanted. This is no reflection on the quality of the hotel itself (bar perhaps the food at Firefly) but worthy of note I feel.
Thanks again to the staff of the hotel who provided an amazing service and made the stay memorable. Sunset drinks at 360 were also a fabulous experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Waltz2
JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at The Pavilions Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Waltz2,

I would like first to thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays in Phuket. I am glad that despite some set backs and a disappointing dinner on your first night your stay with us was still pleasant and comfortable.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our guest's satisfaction is of utmost importance to us as it is through constructive comments that we constantly improve our customer care to provide attentive service of the highest quality.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed 5 nights here, it was fantastic, refreshing drinks provided upon arrival to the reception, check in was fast, buggy's to deliver you and your luggage to your room.

We had a villa, which had a private pool, sun loungers, plenty of outdoor seating, stunning views.

The room had a spa area, complete with steam room, the main part had a huge sofa, king sized bed, large bath, shower, safe, AC, water provided, mini bar prices are very reasonable, umbrellas, bath robes, plenty of towels.

There is an excellent shuttle service, which both drops you off and will collect you.

Breakfast is A La Carte and very tasty, the firefly restaurant is very good, well priced. The 360 bar is stunning, with great cocktails.

WiFi is good through out, the staff are all very helpful, and spoke good English.

Our stay was luxurious and very relaxing.

We plan to come back, and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Preeceman

Dear Preeceman,

I would like first to thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays in Phuket. It is such a thrill when our guests return home with fantastic and everlasting memories of their time with us. I am ever so delighted that your stay was so comfortable and that you have appreciated the uniqueness of our accommodations and the friendliness of our associates. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our customers while in our care; your comments have been shared with them all.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as our guest's satisfaction is especially important to us. They should always feel welcome and that we want to surprise them and delight them by providing attentive and personal service of the highest quality.

At The Pavilions Phuket we are already looking forward to the greatest of pleasures of welcoming you again in our beautiful haven of peace.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our stay in the Pavilion felt like home! The whole staff was very kind, helpful and warmly. The food was delicious and a wonderful offer from different kinds. The room service is special ... the nice little presents each evening ... great idea!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank beatefehle
JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at The Pavilions Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Beatefehle,

I would like first to thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays in Phuket. It is such a thrill when our guests return home with fantastic and everlasting memories of their time with us. I am ever so delighted that your stay felt like home and that you have appreciated the friendliness of our associates. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our customers while in our care; your comments have been shared with them all.

At The Pavilions Phuket we are hoping to have the greatest of pleasures in welcoming you again for some more unforgettable moments in our beautiful haven of peace.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We only spend one night in this beautiful hotel. We arrived in the late evening and we were very tired. The check in was fast and palm was lovely. He showed us our room and explained everything to us very friendly. If we are comming back we will definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nayla B,

I would like first to thank you for choosing our resort for the last night of your holidays in Phuket. I am ever so delighted that you had such a memorable time while staying with us and enjoyed the uniqueness and comfort of our property. It is such a thrill when our guests return home with fantastic and everlasting memories of their stay with us. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our customers while in our care; your comments have been shared with them all and in particular with Palm.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

If you want total relaxation in utmost luxury, total privacy and comfort don't look further. The Pavilions is everything you need to be as close to paradise. The Ocean view Pool villa is amazing. The rest of the facilities, Spa, Restaurants and 360 ° sunset bar are outstanding

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at The Pavilions Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Marc V,

I would like first to thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays in Phuket. I am delighted that you had such a memorable time while staying with us and enjoyed the uniqueness and comfort of our accommodations, and all our facilities. It is such a thrill when our guests return home with fantastic and everlasting memories of their stay with us. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our customers while in our care; your comments have been shared with them all.

At The Pavilions Phuket we are hoping to have the greatest of pleasures in welcoming you again for some more unforgettable moments in our little corner of paradise.