Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$187
Movenpick.com
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$131
MANATHAI Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$115
Agoda.com
US$159
US$115
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
Priceline
Angsana Villas Resort Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$401
US$193
Priceline
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$379
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
US$830
US$771
Reviews (1 388)
1 388 results
All reviewsdouble treewater slideskids worldkids clubchampions barcourtyard marriottupgraded to a suitefamily hotelpool arealarge fridgebreakfast buffetfamily martsofa bedkids activitieswelcome drinkan upgrademini mart
30 - 35 of 1 388 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you're too tired from work and you wanted to relax, this place is the perfect hotel for you! stayed here last March for 4 days and I can happily say, I was recharged! We got our room 2 hours earlier than the normal check in, with a beautiful "Happy birthday" set up on the top of our bed with the complimentary cake. Its was so nice!

Food was very good. I really liked the Khao Pad Moo, very authentic.
Breakfast is superb. A lot of selections and varieties.

Various activities inside the hotel, Perfect for Family with Kids. They have a Kids Playroom, Movie Room, etc. You'll never get bored.

The pool is the highlight of the resort. Its so simple yet captivating. Even though there's a lot of guests around the pool area, I never seen it too crowded. Foam party is the best! Hope you could do that everyday.

Thai Staff were all friendly. (I wish I could say the same with the Foreign Staff. I think they need to practice more of the "Thai Smile Culture"

Big Thanks to Miss Sandra in the Reception for taking care of us, very friendly and hospitable. We really enjoyed our stay and we'll see you again next time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank hannahmitchii
Fraser R, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Hannahmitchii,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed your stay at our resort regarding the living space and comfort of rooms as well as a surprise BD cake from our resort. And we are very happy reading how much you have enjoyed the quality of the cuisine as well as a great breakfast buffet proposed by our Culinary team.

Indeed, the resort is the perfect place for family, thanks to a large choice of activities, swimming pool, and facilities for Kids and definitely Foam party. :) Thank you for the praise you gave to our team member (Especially K. Sandra ), She will be thrilled to know that their commitment was the highlight of your stay. Thank you once again, we definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future for many more great moments here at Novotel Phuket Surin.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 6 days at the Novotel Surin Beach in March 2018. We had one of the family suites (2 room suites) which was large and very comfortable for two adults, 1 toddler and 1 infant. The cot beds provided for small children were the best cot beds we have ever had while on holiday.

The hotel itself is very family oriented, and there are plenty of scheduled activities that vary from day to day for adults and children; there are a lot of children at this hotel.
The swimming pools and waterslides at the hotel were excellent (and comfortably warm) and designed so that shade can be found in the pool at almost any time of day.

The beach is about 5 minutes' walk from the front of the hotel, and the walk is pushchair accessible. Some reviews here indicate that the walk to the beach is difficult, but my 2 year old made the walk every day for a week without complaining. We found Surin beach to be excellent for small children - nice clean sand, shady in the morning, gentle surf with few (if any) rocks in the water, and plenty of food options immediately available.

The staff at the hotel were very helpful and responsive, especially the front desk staff (Ms Sandra and Ms Ja in particular). The cleaning staff in our room were efficient, thorough and conscientious.

There are several food options at the hotel which are reasonably priced for the most part and the food was ok. There are many restaurants in short walking distance.
Breakfast was satisfactory and the service hours are nice and long (0600-1000), but there was little to no change in options from day to day. It was sometimes difficult to get coffee, but there was always a table available when we went.

We experienced some confusion during booking and payment which was made worse by an apparent lack of communication between Accor hotels international operations and individual properties. We were able to resolve the issue quickly after contacting the GM at the Novotel Surin Beach (Mr Fraser Ross), who actively responds to TripAdvisor reviews. The hotel manager, Mr Alexandre Huet, also responds to communications promptly and was an excellent resource for arranging our trip.
Overall we enjoyed a wonderful holiday and are highly likely to return to this hotel for our next trip to Phuket.

3  Thank youregoingwhere
Fraser R, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Youregoingwhere,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed your stay at our resort regarding the living space and comfort of our family suite room, as well as resort facilities, swimming pool and 2 big water slides. Indeed, the resorts offer great facilities and activities for Kids: swimming pool with water slides, indoor and outdoor kids Club, walk on water, PlayStation and more. As you rightfully mention, Surin beach is indeed one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket, located just across the resort and we glad that you and your family love it! Thank you for the praise you gave to our great team member Ms. Sandra, Ms. Ja as well as our hour keeping team member. They will be thrilled to know that their commitment was the highlight of your stay. We also appreciate that you enjoyed the food at our resort, our Culinary team will be very happy to see their effort could delight your stay. Thank you once again, we definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future for many more great moments here at Novotel Phuket Surin. If you need any assistance for your next stay, please feel welcome to contact me directly at fraser.ross@accor.com

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this as one the best hotels/ resorts in Phuket. It was very pricey compared to others and certainly not worth that money. Breakfast was the same every day and check in poor. Not enough beds in the rooms. Restaurants close by are poor quality and very expensive. Lovely beach though.
Spend your time in other parts of Phuket. Cheaper and closer to activities

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Fraser R, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Drbilalukhan,

Greeting from Novotel Phuket Surin, first of all, I have to thank you for sharing your thoughts on the experience you have been having at our resort. Karon beach is indeed one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket, located just across the resort and we glad that you like it.

At Novotel, we are dedicated to creating experiences our guests love. Reading your review, we have let you down regarding the room price and service. please rest assured that we are taking your comment and remarks into account for further improvement to address this matter. Regarding the food quality and breakfast option, I will certainly share your comments with our Culinary team to address the level of food service with the relevant training support as we strive toward excellence. Regarding your remark on the prices at our Restaurants and Bars, could I share that we offer happy hours for food and beverage, along with special food promotions through the day, so you can enjoy more for less at our resort.

Furthermore, please rest assured that we have noted your comments, remarks and will definitely improve our service in these areas immediately. And do not hesitate to share with me additional feedback should there be any at fraser.ross@accor.com I would love to have you back and provide you our best service to change your impression and have us become your best resort in Phuket.

We really appreciate your feedback and I remain hopeful that we will hear from you again and have a chance to welcome you at Novotel Phuket Surin again in near future.
Should you decide to give our hotel a second chance, I would be more than happy to personally take care of your arrangements.

Novotel Phuket Surin

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ms. Sandra (FO), I’ll give you a thumbs up for the good service that I received, I really appreciated. The only thing that I really don’t like and noticed was you have a lot of foreign staff but it seems that they are not friendly unlike to local staff. Checked in was okay but on that time I felt like I’m not welcome because of the foreigner staff who did the checked in process, she’s not smiling and look like in a hurry and keep using her phone specially she informed me that i requested an early check in but my room will be ready at 14h00 but anyway Ms. Sandra saved her and for the rest of my holiday it’s not bad at all.
“Hotel is equal to HOSPITALITY”

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Gani,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the experience you have been having at our resort on your recent stays. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed a great service from our team especially our FOM (Khun Sandra). On the other hand, please rest assured that we are taking your comment into account for further improvement and I will emphasize on staff training to address this matter. We really appreciate your feedback and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort again in near future for true Novotel experience. If you need any assistance for your next stay, please feel welcome to contact me directly at fraser.ross@accor.com

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The resort is okay - I’d give it 4/5 stars. It’s an ideal family resort with maximum activities designed to take place around the big pool. The other attraction is the bar - with multiple screens. However, the food at the hotel isn’t up to mark - no “oomph” factor. Stay was pleasant. Staff were hospitable.

Dear Prasanna Casey,
Greeting from Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort. First of all, I have to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on the experience you have been having at our resort.
I’m happy to read that you enjoyed our resort facilities, big swimming pool, bar as well as a great hospitality service from our team.
Indeed, the resorts offers great facilities and activities for Kids: swimming pool with water slides, indoor and outdoor kids Club, walk on water, PlayStation and more.
However, we appreciate your recommendation regarding the food at our resort, I will certainly share your comments with our Culinary team for further improvement as we strive toward excellence.
We highly appreciate your recommendation and I will be more than happy to welcome you back in the future.
And if you need any assistance for your next stay, please feel welcome to contact me directly at fraser.ross@accor.com