“The best vacation rental!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Racquel S
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The best vacation rental!!!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful restful time. We truely enjoyed our stay. It was clean and quiet. We enjoyed the decor,the space and the amenities. To us it was more than a vacation it was a necessity. We are sold at staying at Dehaney vacation rentals from now on!!!! The owner is awesome he has everything readily available for your convenience as well.......definitely check them out!!!

4 Nov 2017
Thanks so much! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are most welcome to come back anytime! Will take care of your home...A+ guests!!!
PMagic
Montclair, New Jersey
“Nice Unstaffed Villa”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The villa was new and updated. We first had the 4 bedroom but there were some issues that I don't believe was the fault of the owner. There were some services that were not installed yet ie: wi-fi and cable.
There was a plumbing issue that was taken care of the morning after arrival.
We were moved on day 3 to the 3 bedroom villa that is also owned by the Dehaneys. Mr. Dehaney Sr. helped us move and he was very nice and gracious.
The only thing that I had a problem with is the lack of hot water. The water is heated by solar power and there was no hot water 98% of the time. I am at an age where I don't do too well with cold showers. I became very ill with the flu during my visit and could not shower as much as I wanted due to the lack of hot or warm water.

The other members of my party did complain about the cleanliness of the bathrooms. They didn't feel that it was up to par.

It is a new community so once everything is up and running it will be a swell place to stay.

The main thing is the owners were very nice and accommodating and so was Marlene the housekeeper. I enjoyed meeting them very much.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jun 2017
Thank you for your feedback, being as I am a home owner living abroad, and delegating many tasks. It can becoming challenging at times; however that is no excuse. I personally apologize that things were not up to par, and the next time you should book with us please accept my offer of 50% off your total reservation costs.
Adrian DeHaney Jr.
DEHANEY DESTINATIONS
cawill729
Montclair, New Jersey
“Beautiful concept but need some TLC”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

At first sight, walking into the villa, It was beautiful and simple. Up to date with television and appliances. Everyone seemed happy at first. Until we realized there wasn't any internet access or cable available as advertised, not only in the house but in the entire neighborhood because it hasn't even been lined yet.However the owner did supply us with credit to get a wifi hub from local service.I stayed in the room with 2 twin beds. the Air conditioner and the ceiling fan didnt work so there was no air circulating in that room. there also werent any fitted sheets, only a blanket and flat sheet. To make matters worse, the en suite looked as if it has never been washed. there were stains all over the toilet and shower, as well as mold and pubic hairs. the toilets and tubs in the other bedrooms were also in the same condition. There was also a sewerage problem the cause the entire villa to smell like feces from showering in one of the bathrooms, the owner took care of the the next morning after arriving. We were allowed to switch to a 3bedroom villa in the next community on day 3. The location was good, a very short ride off the main road. We were told there was a community pool near this villa, however it is in the process of being built so that was of no use. In the 2nd villa, everything worked (wifi, AC, Fans ect.) however the bathrooms were just as dirty, if not worse, which was very uncomfortable because it didnt feel like i was able to clean myself in that space. I wouldnt mind staying there again if they actually cleaned the villa because it was a nice area and not too far from ochie. I have stayed in numerous villas in Jamaica that were spotless and this by far was the most dirty. oh yeah bring a lot of bug spray because the grounds have an abnormal amount of mosquitoes

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Jun 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We once again profusely apologize. Your feedback is seriously noted. I need to state for the masses, I am living in Toronto as a homeowner. These homes, are not lived in. They are strictly rented by my guests. At times delegation has its challenges as I am new to the entire business, however that is no excuse where ever I am. I have made new guidelines seeing that my homes are getting rather busier. These are at the end of the day my responsibilities and I am sorry. Please accept my personal offer of 50% off your reservation should you wish to stay again, and keep following us to verify through reviews that these faults have been corrected. The high speed internet has been installed and the clubhouse should be finished by the end of June 2017 for this villa however guests still can use the other clubhouse if needed at our other villa.

Thanks again for your feedback and please accept my offer one day,

Adrian DeHaney Jr.
DEHANEY DESTINATION
Petagaye...
“Great Guest hiuse”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The guest house was very beautiful and family oriented. Great location and great amenities would definitely book again.

7 Jun 2017
Thanks alot! Im glad to hear you are happy. If you ever need us again your welcome anytime!

Adrian DeHaney Jr
DEHANEY DESTINATIONS
robishar9...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I would like to say we had an amazing stay at Dehaney Destinations I highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Jamaica.The house was clean,the beds were comfortable,It's home away from home .The host father and son was gracious,very accommodating. They were only a phone call away.We will definitely be staying there again. Very Soon!!!!

Thanks
Sharon

30 Mar 2017
Delightful guests to host. So happy we met! We will always have a home for your family anytime you guys may need one! Kept our home immaculate. A++++ Guest !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing