“Spectacular day trip from Phuket”

Paddle Asia - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paddle Asia is a family-owned business specializing in small group self paddle kayaking, jungle survival, mountain biking, and outdoor adventure travel tours to remote and unspoiled destinations in Southern Thailand focusing on getting away from other visitors. It is our mission to offer you something completely different from what other tour operators in the region offer. Your eco adventure tour is designed for first-time paddlers and novice travelers, and children are more than welcome! Experienced kayakers and adventurers are, of course, also welcome. All staff are certified to international first aid and safety standards.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I've done the 1 day kayaking trip with Paddle Asia twice now. It is extremely well organised by Dave who is very responsive to emails. Mr Bird was our guide - he was very capable and concerned that we had a good time. We saw some beautiful wildlife: birds, monitor lizards and lots of fish and big jelly fish. The scenery was great and lunch on the beach was also extremely enjoyable. I would not hesitate to recommend this trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My boyfriend and I went on a private day kayak tour of phang nag bay. It was an excellent trip in every respect. Our guide Mr Bao took fantastic care of us. All logistics went to plan (pick ups drop offs, lunch dietary requirements etc). We bumped into 2 tourists on their private speed boat during the day- and that was it! It was mainly just the 3 of us paddling from 'island' to 'island', We saw so much wildlife and I loved how peaceful it was. I really wanted to get away from the bulk of the tourist crowds and I actually wanted to kayak myself - this trip ticked those boxes. Great organisation - all round fabulous trip.

1  Thank LondonEstrellita
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Three of us did 2 nights and three days of hiking and paddling and picking up a few basic survival skills in Khoa Sok National Park. The place is rugged and beautiful. The guides are knowledgable friendly and fun. The accommodations are basic but clean and comfortable. The food is fabulous.

The hiking we did was challenging but not as challenging as I'm sure it could be. Same could be said for the survival skills element. As I understand it, Paddle Asia does more adventurous trips that include overnighting in the jungle in self built shelters, but this requires the cooperation of the park rangers (if done in Khoa Sok). If you're up for that sort of thing, these are the people you want to do it with.

I would certainly take trips with Padde Asia again and would recommend them to anyone who wants to explore the natural beauty of Thailand.

dhood

1  Thank 115 429
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We did the Khao Sok 4 day/3 night tour with Bao as our guide. As we are birdwatchers we were particularly interested in the birdlife in the park. The tour exceeded our expectations, with views of not only Great and Oriental Pied Hornbills, sunbirds and tailor birds, but also Dusky Langur, Long-tailed Macaque and White Handed Gibbon.
A beautiful, peaceful tour with great food and truly beautiful surroundings. Bao was an attentive, knowledgeable and very friendly guide. If you are wanting to get away from the crowds and tourist parts of Thailand, this is the tour for you. We did have one night sharing the floating resort with a Contiki tour group, but they were reasonably well behaved!

2  Thank YarraPenguin
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were initially drawn to Paddle Asia because of their 'get away from the crowds' approach, and they did not disappoint. We were a group of four couples participating in a 2-day/1-night excursion in Phang Nga National Park and Run was the perfect guide. He was very knowledgable, kept us moving at a perfect pace, and rarely did we see other travelers. I should also add that the lunches during our excursion were incredible. Both days we ate all alone on island beaches were we had paddled and the Thai food was as good as any other place we ate during our two week trip. I would highly recommend Paddle Asia and we will absolutely paddle with them again when we are back in Thailand!

1  Thank rtstephenson