“Good place to stay, need some maintenance”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Magellano...
Milan, Italy
“Good place to stay, need some maintenance”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I've been there in April 2016 and I got an apartment very nice, and I stayed very well, however I would suggest to initiate some maintenance in order to maintain the promise made in the advertise. In my apartment the cloakroom had one door missing, so everyone could see my stuff and it was very nice, moreover the safety box does not work, it seems that some one closed and there is no means to open it again, it sound very strange but the final result was that I had to put my valuable to my fiend's safe box. Another suggestion, the swimming pool on the top of the condo is wonderful with an good view, however I would suggest to equip the roof with some beach umbrellas, otherwise it is quite hard to stay directly under the sun without any place to get some shade... Anyway the place is very good and close to everything, I would be back id you do this maintenance works.
P.S. The person who signed the contract is Michele Annoni, I am the other one who took the apartment 411.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Swimming pool, Wi-fi, Location
Liked least: Safe box was not working
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing