All reviewsspa centerlake viewbeautiful hotelbooked a junior suitewatch tvromantic weekendthe room was nicefairy talegood dealrooms are bigexcellent foodsaladsummerbalconymacedonianaturesightseeing
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The staff at the hotel is incredibly slow and fairly unresponsive to your demands. The overall atmosphere of the hotel is rather dull. The food is also very average and not in line with the prices. Overall, this hotel needs massive work to be done in order to set a standard for the other hotels in mavrovo to follow, as it it the most expensive one at the resort.

Room Tip: spa is nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Me and my son (34) arrived on September 7 and left September 9. We wish we could have stayed longer as we had a fantastic time.

The staff, especially the receptionist Goce Spasenoski and waiters Isset and Darko were extremely helpful.

Our room (63) was clean and very big (upstairs, downstairs and balcony terrace).

We used the gym and sauna.

Darko provided sandwiches and water for our main hiking trip from Gelicnic (32 km away) via Mavrovo village and Lake Mavrovo back to the hotel. Another waiter kindly drove us in the hotel car down to our starting point in Gelicnic.

The hotel was quiet as it is a winter destination although it was busy on September 8th, which is independence day.

Wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side look out over Mavrovo lake
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It's lovely! As I look over at these other reviews I am wondering if we were in the same place! The hotel is situated overlooking a beautiful lake and a huge swimming pool. There also is a swimming pool inside with a spa that I did not use, but loved the outside one. The room my esteemed spouse and I had was beautiful..We were celebrating 42 years of marriage and the front desk upgraded us to a wonderful room..thank you so much for that! The food was good, the service a bit slow, but that just gave us more time to look over all the mountains and lake. One thing to keep in mind..there are no other stores at all near the hotel, so bring everything you might need!

Room Tip: Room 117 is huge and overlooks the lake
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I am visiting the resort 6 years in a row, at least 3 times a year. My last visit was three days ago and it could be the last visit ever. Declaring 5* and pricing like 5* means decent service at least. The stuff were so unprofessional that we almost felt like they wany to kick us out because we wanted just to give them an order. Ok lets put it this way.
We sat on the table. Waiting 30min for the gay to come and get the order. He doesn't even write it down and halfway through the order started going away from us like ok its enough. Obviously we waited another 30 minutes just for the drinks. Only half of them arrived at the table. Another 20 minutes for the rest of them. The food came 70-75 minutes from the order. In the meantime you could rearly see the stuff around and when you see them, they would get angry at you if you call them. The place means emotionally a lot to me, as I proposed to my wife there but we both agreed that in the last six years the service is going just downwards and obviously came to the point of shameful, chaotic, catastrophic, nerve-racking. I am completely disappointed!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The place is nice but overpriced and the service sucks. At least 1h late for all food without being crowded. When we asked for the manager the staff kept telling us that the manager is not here and wouldnt bring anyone responsible to talk to us.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends