“Family ”

Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Greenhithe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not too bad, a low quality sushi in town yet slightly pricey.
I normally eat veggies only but my niece ordered the soft shell crab. It wasn’t that nice compare to what I had before. It depends to the chef really.
However, the ambience is good. I will recommend it.

Team-YO, Manager at Yo! Sushi - Bluewater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks, Nancee M; your feedback helps us to create a better experience for next time! Thanks, and have a great day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visit this Yo Sushi every time we go to Bluewater. The food is amazing and the staff are always very helpful.

Lucymatthews1989, thanks for stopping by Yo! Sushi - Bluewater for your favourite food fix!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yo sushi is always a popular choice with my husband and kids. Very sociable with the conveyor belt - the kids love this! It was a great dinner to have before going to the cinema. Great staff, good atmosphere - Highly recommend!

Team-YO, Manager at Yo! Sushi - Bluewater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

YO Jobest1706 thanks for the awesome feedback, our teams really appreciate it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a few hours of intense shopping, Yo sushi was there perfect quick stop off for some dinner. I could see the sushi was freshly prepared and the fish itself was fresh. Although it was very busy, I could see the manager and team were trying their hardest to accommodate us. Glad we picked Yo Sushi for a fast and healthy meal.

We live to serve; hope to see you back at the belt soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I visited the yo sushi in Bluewater yesterday and I have to say this was the best experience I have had in a Yo! The food arrived so fast which was great because I was so hungry and the service was super speedy even though they were busy. Thank you for a great experience!!

YO Ameliahavering thanks for the awesome feedback, our teams really appreciate it!