“great coffee”
Review of Cocoba

Cocoba
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Greenhithe
Reviewed 2 April 2018

my favourite coffee shop from a chain type place, free truffle is a nice touch. Chocolate cake is delicious but i tend to avoid, its too nice! Coffee is good strength well presented and service is fine.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Spent £35 for the five of us to try and enjoy cake and drinks. Alot of money for very poor service.The attitude of the staff was awful. They are so unprofessional and I felt that they were sneering at me to my face. There were flies in the show case where the cakes are on display and when my husband mentioned this to the girl serving us, she was extremely rude, she didn’t apologise and told us that those cakes are only for display and they serve from the refrigerator. Sad to say that this was far from the truth. We saw her clearly serve those very cakes to customers.
Our table wasn’t cleaned down despite we asking on more than two occasions.
The staff seem uninterested in their job and appear to be very lazy.

1  Thank Jenny A
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

There is literally nothing better than getting paid, having a bit of retail therapy in Bluewater, then putting all of your shopping bags down at Cocoba and enjoying a real good tasting coffee accompanied by some excellent quality truffles. The staff are so pleasant, and my personal goal is to try and accomplish tasting everything on the menu lol. Thank you Cocoba, you have a loyal fan in me. Perhaps try and upscale next year so you can fit more people in (and more shopping bags) ;-)

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Been here twice now. Lovely staff and great coffee. The selection of anything chocolate is awesome. I think I put on weight just looking! A must visit in my opinion.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We visit Bluewater about four times a year and without a doubt this is still my preferred place to stop off for a morning coffee. The flat white is great and my warmed almond croissant was delicious. If you need a strong chocolate fix, the family highly recommend the 80% Ugandan hot chocolate!