“Disappointed ”

Price range: US$31 - US$92
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant quite sometime ago, it was better then.
On this visit, my friend ordered fish and chips. The cod was just a thick slice of fish, presentation was disappointing.
The salt and pepper squid was not tasty at all. The squid tasted too fishy and slimy. It was cut vertically and reminded me of worms, the tomato jam doesn’t taste good with squid.
Service was really appalling, I have to get the attention of the waitress few times.
I spoke to the manager and the waitress regarding the food. Suggestion is to go online and write my feedback.
Pros: good location
Cons: food is not to my standard

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in Bluewater for the first time and were hoping not to have to eat with families in the many child-friendly restaurants.

Thankfully, there is Loch Fyne for happily child-free couples as there is a great set-up for everyone: Families can enjoy a Loch Fyne meal with their children outside of the restaurant while those seeking a more romantic dining experience eat inside.

We enjoyed scallops and herring salad for starter, the latter being a chef's special and very reasonable at less than £5.

For main course, my wife had seared tuna and I had seafood grill.

It has been many years since we ate at Loch Fyne anywhere and our visit to the Bluewater restaurant reminded us that we should not leave it so long!

In fact, we dined at another Loch Fyne the following month.

Absolutely recommended and we would definitely return if at Bluewater again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Regular visitor to Loch Fyne and always have mussels. Today there were no mussels available so we decided to have scallops to start. £7.95 for two small scallops. Tasted nice but that was an absolute rip off. Now feel like I don't want to come back. Such a shame.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the hot lobster platter absolutely amazing will definitely be coming back and without a doubt would recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hidden/underrated little gem! Must try for all,you won't be disappointed. Great food, great service,what more do you need!