“Lovely rainy afternoon at the spa!”
Review of Indulgence Spa

Indulgence Spa
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Cocles
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I had a pedicure with Andrea and my friend got a massage with Arthur. Both were professionals and friendly!! We highly recommend! The spa is clean in a jungly environment for a great experience.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"pepito"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 11 December 2017

On a recent trip to Costa Rica, a friend and I were vising Puerto Viejo and stayed at the La Costa de Papito. We saw a brochure for Indulgence Spa and decided to treat ourselves to a "spa day". It was a great decision, as we loved the experience. When we arrived, we were treated to white wine and foot soaks in beautiful clay pots with hibiscus flowers. Then, I had the hour long Indulgence massage with Danisha, who did an amazing job. My friend did the Chocolate Bliss skin treatment with Auzi and she loved it. We were both so glad that we did the spa day at Indulgence Spa, as they were extremely professional and provided exceptional customer service. This place has my strong recommendation!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I had a unique and incredible relaxing skin treatment. Warm rough chocolate being rubbed into my skin all over. It felt and smelled fantastic! My aesthetician "Auzi" gave me an incredibly relaxing massage, and my skin was rosy and smooth. It was a fantastic way to relax. We also got to start out the treatment with a hibiscus foot soak and a glass of white wine. I wish I could do it every week!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The 2 welcoming women, the ability to take a shower before the massage, 1hour of excellent massage by Veronica and Daniela. We went out very relaxed, thank you ! The glass of wine (included in the offer) and purified water after the massage was a really good idea to keep the relaxing mood after the massage. Really nice place too !!

La_Costa_de_Papito, Propietario at Indulgence Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

We are so pleased we made you happy!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience.