Lowest prices for your stay
US$197
Hotels.com
US$197
Priceline
US$194
Booking.comUS$296
eDreamsUS$296
getaroom.comUS$334
All reviews private pool mosquito coils privacy honeymooners beach kata
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Malisa Villa Suites is located at the heart of Kata Beach, the hotel entrance quite far from the busy main road of Kata so you can really relax and have quiet time. It's so peaceful, calm and quiet. What makes them different from other Hotels is that they serve and cook your Breakfast inside your Villa's fully equipped kitchen. One Chef together with a staff will personally prepare everything for you.

Outside has many restaurants, 7-11 stores and souvenir shops too. And beach is just 5 minutes away by foot! Truly amazing! Will surely recommend this Hotel to our friends and family back home!
Staffs were all great! They are all friendly, helpful and really communicates well with all your needs and asks us if everything is fine.
Thank you so much Malisa Villas for making our Holiday extra special!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank JoyIsHere
Reviewed 20 August 2019

I recently returned from my trip to Thailand one of my resorts i stay is Malisa Villa Suites who values privacy but still enjoys exploring their destination by foot.

Location : At your doorstep are the soi's of Kata Beach Village with scores of shopping and dining options to explore but not the crazy crowds of Patong. It was just as easy to go for a swim at the beach, shop for A$5 brand name T-shirt or get a A$8 60min massage within a few minutes walk.

Villa : As far as the Villa itself, i was staying at Starlight villa it was excellent and as good as it looks on the Malisa website. What differentiated from other pool villa's i
had stayed at was the self contained kitchen, free minibar which was restocked daily and free use of a laptop with wireless access (not the faster but better than nothing...).

Breakfast : cook fresh in the villa tasted really nice and ambience is good with our pool just beside us.

Service:The staff were excellent from start to finish. From the hotel limo being the first car at the airport exit to the chef to the room servics and housekeeping.

Excellent!! Highly recommended. Who mind paying more when service is always at tip-top condition!

Room tip: Don't miss they Floating lunch Garden
3  Thank J W
MalisaVillaSuites, PR Representative at Malisa Villa Kata, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Dear travelingwstyle_,

Thank you so much for sharing your well-detailed review here on TripAdvisor!

We are really glad to know that you enjoyed and appreciate everything about Malisa Villa Suites...
from breakfast, room amenities, private car transportation to our staff's utmost service.

Once again, thank you so much for staying with us and we are eagerly awaiting for your soonest return in the near future.

Best Regards,
MVS Team

Reviewed 14 August 2019

We very much enjoyed our stay at Malisa Villa Suites. The staff was very nice, and the service was excellent. The staff went out of their way to help us find and book a great tour to Phi Phi Island, and also helped us with a problem that we had with our iPhone! - Well beyond the duties of a hotel staff! The rooms were very clean, and the kids enjoyed swimming in the pool and hanging out at the spacious outdoor area. I recommend Malisa Villa Suites to those staying in Phuket.

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank Nomad13754
MalisaVillaSuites, PR Representative at Malisa Villa Kata, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Dear Nomad13754,

It was a delight to read your 5-star review regarding your recent stay at Malisa Villa Suites, Phuket.
We are very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you also for noting our wonderful staffs for providing you excellent service.

Thank you also for the recommendation.

We all look forward to welcoming you here and we hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2019

I've been to many hotels in Phuket, but this is the first time that I feel like I have to review the hotel as soon as I got back, and I couldn't wait to write a review about the resort.
The villa is extremely spacious and fully equipped with all facilities you need. The furniture and facilities are all of very good quality. The villa has kitchenette, dining table, living area, terrace or balcony for each room, and a private swimming pool..
This place is an amalgam of all the brochure pictures I've seen and then some. No nasty surprises out of shot; everywhere you look is sheer beauty. The natural attributes of the location have been interwoven with cleverly and sympathetically designed villas and central restaurant. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, my husband felt the same, and importantly so did our 5-year-old son Rye. He simply delighted in everything he saw, we just HAD to stay an extra night, and were delighted when they told us we could.

I just got back today and already missed the place. I definitely am going back to the resort again as soon as possible!

2  Thank Joanna Rose A
Reviewed 23 July 2019

I would definitely recommend Malisa to anyone who values privacy but still enjoys exploring their destination by foot. Malisa Villa Suites is about a five-minute walk from the beach, with plenty of restaurants and massage parlors nearby -- but it's location at the end of a road makes it feel completely secluded. We stayed in the Pool Villa, which has a decently-sized plunge pool, TV, functional kitchenette, Macbook (which was so much more useful than I expected!), and Jacuzzi.

There were so many little things that set Malisa apart -- complementary mini-bar refilled each day, two kinds of pillows, delicious breakfasts, waterfall and jets in the pool, very attentive staff, and more... My only complaint is that the villas are a bit close together, so if you have loud neighbors, you'll definitely hear them. But overall, it was a fantastic stay. If I ever found myself in Phuket again, I would definitely go back. (And for anyone wondering about the pools, they look green in the photos because of green tiling! They're actually very clean, and were cleaned at least twice during our four-day stay.)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AmiraWJo
MalisaVillaSuites, PR Representative at Malisa Villa Kata, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear AmiraWJo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and share your experience during your stay with us.

We're delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time here with us at Malisa Villa Suites. Thank you for noting all the parts that you liked most. Comments like yours really inspire us to do more and give our 100% all the time in service.
We all look forward to many more return visits from you!

With our best wishes and regards,
Malisa Villa Suites Team