Lowest prices for your stay
US$32
US$27
Expedia.comUS$29
Hotels.comUS$29
ZenHotels.comUS$84
All reviews nice resort shuttle bus pool bar large pool restaurants and shops hill pools kata beach peachy thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2020

Myself and my partner stayed here in March. The hotel room was nice and spacious with great pool views. The are two pools with pool bars and we used both. The hotel is a short 5 minute walk to bars, restaurants and shops. It is at the top of a hill, however you get used to the walk after a few times.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank AmyYong
Reviewed 8 February 2020

It good hotel nice food near see the personal in hotel ar verri nice Rick exectly
next time i will came again ty whis hotell/ and i will tel my frend ty came hire. i spend a good time hire. so if you choise hotel in Tai choise Peach hill!

Room tip: pool and restotant
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank aburzhi
Reviewed 1 February 2020

I would like to recognise Simon from the Peachy hotel. He gave my husband and I the most amazing service we have received in our holidays overseas. He is so kind and caring and helpful, I will recommend him to all of our family and friends.
Thank you for having someone like Simon! I will definitely be back to see him before my trip finishes.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank monay554
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one week, pleasant hotel for the price well worth it. Staff friendly rooms clean , towels could do with renewing as some where old and worn. Very popular with Eastern European guests who are not as well travelled as westerners. Overall we satisfied with the hotel and the service.
The big draw back was the location. The hotel is situated at the top of a very steep hill, which makes for a very tiring trek after a night out. I certainly wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone with mobility issues. The hotel is well located for bars restaurants and shops. The beach is only a 10 minute walk away and the hotel does provide a shuttle bus to and from the beach several times a day.
We only had breakfast in the hotel twice in our stay, we opted to go out as better choice. For a low to mid range price hotel it was good.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2019

We was there 15 days , Hotel is nice but maybe it need something upgrade but after all
it is ok . But staff was really really wonderful , they keep always smiling and helping if you need anything.
Hotel like name say is up very high hill and its very heavy to walk but if you go there take tuk tuk it cost only 100 bath , sometimes that cost 200 bath.
I recommend this hotel for adults there was only 5-10 children and that why there was a really peaceful.
We are from Finland

Room tip: far away as possible from pool
Date of stay: October 2019