Lowest prices for your stay
US$29
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
Hotels.comUS$29
PricelineUS$35
ZenHotels.comUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Had a budget but needed to pick the best hotel in Kata. I did not know Thailand is so amazing. I could not expect more. There was not so much for breakfast but the food on the menu is solid. The Cappucino is strong, and I can say the same with the cocktails. The Staff allowed me to bring my friends inside and we almost had the hotel to ourselves. The Staff said it was fine as long as we buy a lot drinks and food.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank amj2504
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

the room was clean and tidy as the new hotel and our room was just a few steps away from the pool.
the kids were absolutely had a great time.
the staff were welcomed and friendly.
perfect fit for all of the visitors we are highly recommended and will definitely come back very soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Glenn Ferrer, General Manager at Pamookkoo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear Khun Watermelon119,

Thank you very much for staying with us and finding your new adventures in Pamookkoo!

We are glad that you have sent your positive comments.

See you again soon as the promotion 'Thais Travel Together' continues : )

Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

Pammookkoo is a great hotel in Phuket, very close to Kata beach. Near night markets, shops and Big Buddha.
Delicious breakfast plenty of choice. Very friendly staff.
Rooms are clean and comfortable with a balcony.
Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Glenn Ferrer, General Manager at Pamookkoo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Hi Asiksa,

Thank you very mucc for your kind review. I real sight for sore eyes - seeing no reviews for a long time as we are closed.

We at Pamookkoo are so happy to know you loved the many good points of the resort. We hope you can visit us again and bring the whole family. Please send me a note on your plans for your return and would like to ensure more adventures in Pamookkoo can be enjoyed the whole family.

We are opening on the 28th of September 2020. If you are in Thailand, please drop me an email. Hoping that the International flights will be allowed soon.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and stay safe.

glenn@katagroup.com

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Hotel was wonderful we stay in room 5411 some room of building not open 100% but was fine not have problems with any noisy.
Price in the menu includ with tax and service already good for guest to design.
Suggest to have room service menu in the room too.
Amenity in room excellent our kid happy with smell of shampoo and conditioner so much you should have it for sale too.
Staff from reservation so polite and very kind to help and give other information with guest, not the matter we are Thai people they are doing same like another guest (They are name K.Jam,K.Nut )
Please pass this note to them)

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Glenn_Ferrer, Manager at Pamookkoo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

Dear Pennapap2016,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Pamookkoo and hope you found some adventurous moments with us.

We are very glad to have received your review and thank you for giving us the top marks. Glad to see the names of our team members, which will be rewarded accordingly.

Thank you for your suggestions as well - Glad to say - we now have Room Service :)

Our amenities can be bought as well. You can inform us at the Front Desk and we will assist you to the best we can. I am proud to say, it is home made as well - by Kata Group - our parent company.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2019

Invited to officiate for the Kings Cup 2019 and was hosted by the organizers to Stay here for 7 nights from 1-8 december. Staff were very polite. Breakfast spread was good. I often purchase street food back to the room to eat but on the 4th day I received a notice on the table that no outside food is allowed and extra charges may be imposed if I do. I find this policy a bit too tough. And one of the nights, the power of the aircon tripped and I got to wait quite a while before the engineer to come and resolve the issue. Hotel is still very new and pool facilities is very good

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Glenn_Ferrer, Manager at Pamookkoo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Hi Khun MurphyK6,

Thank you so much for staying with us and of course for your kind review of our services.

We are glad to receive a good comment from a participant of the King's Cup. I am sorry that you felt the letter was a bit strong. We do allow guest to bring food in the rooms of course. But we need to issue the letter to protect the guests safety on outside food as well as to prevent any insect to be attracted to the food brought in.

I am glad to know that overall, you have enjoyed your stay and the services of the hotel and staffs.

See you again soon, for possibly next year's King's Cup. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and family.