“AMAZING”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Katy R
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Aimee and Stacey were amazing hosts. I had originally inquired about one of their other properties, which they let me know was booked for the weekend and recommended me this apartment for myself and 3 of my colleagues. Upon arriving, Melanie was there to greet us and give us the lay of the land. She was also available and very responsive during the entirety of our stay.

I have not a single complaint. The place was beautiful, the infinity pool/balcony area was exactly what we wanted and the views were perfect (mostly lush greenery with a bit of beach visible). I would recommend to anyone travelling with 4+ people (which made it extremely affordable). Thank you Aimee and Stacey!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing