“Excellent experience”

Due South Motorcycle - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Due South Motorcycle Tours - Day Trips A South African motorbike tour operator offering day trips, rentals and longer rides in and around South Africa
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Probably the best motorcycle tour i've ever did.
We did a tour in 4 motorcycle and we didn't have any problems during the tour.
I truly recommend Due South Motorcycle because Joe know the region and he was able to give us a amazing tour during the days.
We are anxious to book another trip with Joe for our next trip to South Africa.

JoeV131, Owner at Due South Motorcycle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Hello Cassio and Laeticia,
thank you for the lovely review. I cannot wait to welcome more Brazilians in the future. The short time spent with you all was an experience for me and I still have fond memories. I hope to meet with you again sometime... much riding still to be done!

Reviewed 24 June 2015

My wife and I rode the Cape Town area with Due South Motorcycle Tours and loved it! Our guide Joe was very familiar with the area..the places to see and the ones to skip. Joe was accommodating and professional in every way. Fantastic experience and I will absolutely book with him next trip!

JoeV131, Owner at Due South Motorcycle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thanks you Vance and Mari for the fantastic experience I had 'taking you for a ride!' It was seriously my pleasure and never ever felt like work at all... you guys rock. I cannot wait for the next ride with you both!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Motorbiking is one of the best ways to explore a country; nice roads of South Africa gives you this chance, with it's new and secure roads, while looking at natural beauties at the same time. Joe is a great guide and friend, with full of knowledge and fun. I will go back to South Africa to have another tour with Joe soon; so I can easily recommend it here to everybody.

Thanks again for fantastic feedback and all the support you have given my operation here in South Africa. The time spent with you and the group was not enough... I trust we will enjoy another ride or two soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Returning home after a wonderful MC- trip in South Africa as far surpassed our expectations , we would like to say that we were very satisfied and happy
Due South Motorcycle tours / Joe Visser . With Joe as guide , we felt always safe in traffic and the places we stopped to refuel - eat or enjoy the view.
We stopped several places where we were the only white people . We only met friendly and helpful people in South Africa thanks to Joe "s ability to talk to all regardless of society.
Since we were the only ones who were along for the tour we got a very good contact with Joe and consider him a friend.
We saw and visited the places that tourists do not normally see , and got some insight into the very complex society thanks to Joe "s vast knowledge and desire to tell when we asked .
The places we stayed the night was fine as we like best B - B or small hotels. The breakfast was fantastic everywhere and a sandwich in the middle of the day was more than enough.
The evening meal we had on small eateries like Joe knew when we wanted to taste the local cuisine.

JoeV131, Owner at Due South Motorcycle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Hello Jorgen and Hanne,
Thank you so much for the lovely words. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride with you both! It was an absolute pleasure to get to know you both

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Well what a trip that was. 12 days on the road - (which were fantastic), the riding and the weather was great. We started in Joburg and headed for Clarens and into Lesotho which is a mountain range to match some of Switzerlands passes with the added advantage of baboons and various other animals, then on to St Lucia and the Golden gate national park for a one day safari seeing rhino, water buffalo, zebra and a wonderful barbecue with the monkeys. Over the next few days we went to Pigs peak and White river and onto the Kruger park for two days break from the bike at a private safari lodge seeing wild Lions, Elephants, Kudu, Impala, Vultures, Hippo and most other wild native animals. From here we hit Swaziland and Zulu Land for more great riding, all of which was very scenic. The standard of the hotels was excellent, all offered a full English breakfast and great hospitality.
Joe Vissor, the owner and tour guide, is a very easy going and knowledgable chap and a great guide, we very much enjoyed his company and would love to make a return trip to experience 'The Cape'.
Highly recommended.

The time spent with you was fantastic for me and never felt like 'work'. I cannot wait to expose you both to the 'Cape'...