Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$408
US$112
View deal
PricelineUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
Trip.comUS$408
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews self catering nature reserve the cottages beautiful wedding venue hot tub outdoor jacuzzi underground cellar fish eagles wine cellar hotel room electric blankets set menu cold evening beautiful place great facilities bedroom cottage coffee station
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2018

Arrived in the rain on a bike trip and were treated like royalty by all the staff. Nicky in particular paid careful attention to the smallest details to make our short stay memorable. Took me back to the old days where service and hospitality give me a reason to go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2018

Service was not great especially responses on information about the facility in preparation of my arrival. I was promised confirm by email which never happen on several occasions. What was discussed with an employee was never known by the person on the next shift. This affected the arrangements made. I had to explain my situation time and again to different people as there was no record of what I had previously discussed and promised. Otherwise a great place to stay in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

We attended a wedding at the Brahan Hills and were very excited about the venue. We stayed in Serval nr 8 (cottage) and were very impresed when we walked through the front door - lovely kitchen, beautiful view and i thought, great interiors.
However, our bathroom was disappointedly dirty and the room on the small side.
The breakfast was also good but the cutlery not clean!
I think this is really one of the better places to stay! But for cleanliness they do not score high!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2018

We had an amazing stay seating from the great service at reception, Msizi welcomes us well and happily upgraded us to a cottage room with a jacuzzi. Rooms are spacious with all the amenities needed to relax and unwind. Breakfast was delicious with an ala carte menu to select from. Three course dinner from a set menu was superb, We enjoyed the ambiance at the restaurant downstairs. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

As a regular visitor to the area, I’m surprised I’ve not heard much (or anything in fact!) about Brahman Hills. Thus the experience was a very pleasant surprise. For a start, the spa treatments were excellent and the both the spa and hotel staff brilliant. We stayed in a newly refurbished self-catering cottage, complete with jacuzzi and most other comforts. The hotel decor is an appealing modern/traditional mix with fireplaces galore; the downstairs bar/restaurant area is particularly well done. The only negative (or else I’d have rated 5/5) was the food, which was average (breakfast) to good (the prawn special starter) rather than excellent. Will definitely go back, but possibly self cater; I think the higher price is more than justified in comparison to the generally very ordinary accommodation in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018