We booked at the hotel on the 16th December 2016. My feedback is as follows:
• The food was divine. We enjoyed every meal.
• The staff was friendly and helpful.
• We stayed at room 2 however I felt that the other rooms we stayed at before were better in terms of size.
• The spa was a bit of a disappointment. We could not get bookings as a couple and eventually managed to get a one hour appointment for each of us. Both my husband and I felt that the therapist was rushing. The cleanliness of the bathroom requires improvement. The spa was very busy and showers should have been cleaned more frequently to accommodate the larger crowd. The outdoor pool did not look suitable for swimming. The spa has a juice lounge but you cannot relax there as the staff uses the adjacent kitchen to chat and make personal telephone calls.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fordoun Spa Hotel Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.