See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Very nice spahotel! Nice pool! Unfortunately not open all day. But still it´s cosy to take a swim after skiing.
In the very small village there is nothing else to do!
Breakfast was great although the coffeemachine sometimes was out of order.
The rooms with balcony were the best! Ask for those with a vieu over the mountains.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Hotel Madonna delle Nevi is a wonderful family run hotel in Folgarida, Northern Italy! Nice rooms, most of them with amazing view of the mountains. Excellent food during the stay.
Very close to ski lift, about 50 metres. Ski rental next to the hotel with super service and good prices.
There is also pool, jaccuzi, saunas and spa with massage.
We have stayed at Hotel Madonna delle Nevi for the third year and we will return!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank nasim52
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My friend and I have just returned from 2 nights stay here and we loved it. It's a top class family-run hotel with excellent attention to details. The rooms are very nice and clean and the wellness centre is superb...actually It's the icing on the cake. The hotel staff are amazing especially Gianni and his family.
Negative: None whatsoever!!!
We are already planning our next visit...

Faby&Ilaria

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fabs81_13
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We're returning guests and brought friends along this time. The hotel has a warm, friendly atmosphere and we quickly found new ski buddies among the other guests we met. Dinner was a great opportunity to sample local dishes and wines and the New Year's Eve multi-course banquet was really impressive. The hotel is right next to the lift and the owners arranged for discounted ski hire and introduced us to private ski guide - very convenient! The spa is top-class and offers great massages to relieve tired, sore ski legs. There's also a newly refurbished bar, billiards and special play area for children. Easy to book online and get there by car (covered parking available).

Room Tip: third floor rooms are quietest but all have great mountain views
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SpontaneousOne
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I booked Hotel Madonna delle Nevi directly through Google. I had been on business in Italy and decided to hang a couple of 'mountain days' and hopefully some skiing on the end.
Having found Hotel Madonna I arranged for my girlfriend to fly to Verona before both driving up to the mountains.
Phenomenal! We checked into the hotel and were quite literally blown away. A family run operation offering the Italian charm (and more) than you would expect. The rooms are beautiful with lots of wood giving it a true Alpine feel. The food was out of this world but then again, this is Italy and they sure know how to cook. We enjoyed 3 days of amazing skiing, beautiful sunshine and relaxing evenings in the hotel. The wellness center is exceptional and would go as far as saying it's one of the best I have ever visited (and I spend much of my working life travelling the world for work staying at hotels). I also recommend taking advantage of the massages available (unfortunately her name evades me now). Amazing and got me moving again ready for the next days piste battle.

In short, perfect location next to gondola, beautiful hotel, amazing food, great wellness area and above all, value for money! I will be back (hopefully in the summer).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple