Klass Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$80
  • Restaurant
San Francesco Hotel(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$109
Hotel Parco(Castelfidardo)
Hotel I Cugini(Castelfidardo)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness tripfew daysfree parkingreceptiongymstars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2018

this is a (really) 4-stars hotel: big and clean room with balcony, big bathroom and shower (but no fan) good buffet breakfast, 24 hours reception, big and nice hall (with a pool), gym with sauna in the basament, free parking, one spot?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I spent a few days, for a business trip in the area, the hotel is of moderate quality with a competitive price. Easy access from the pricipal highway. What I like most about this hotel is the waiter who speaks 5 languages even a few words of Arabic. My roomwas spacious and very clean. If you are in the area I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Since I first set foot in the hotel I noticed lack of cleanliness. The windows were dirty and you could barely see through them. The receptionist gave us a room way worse than that we had booked. When we entered the room we noticed that the bathroom was dirty and had to clean everything myself. When we complained, the receptionist said we should have not used the room at all. Later on, we were leaving the hotel dressed for a wedding and the staff in the lobby started laughing at us with no reason. Personally I found that really offensive and rude. There was racism floating in the air. It was simply horrible!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent a few days at the hotel for a short holiday in the Conero area, exploiting a special B&B rate. Even though the hotel is located along the main road, rooms are well soundproofed, and on the whole it's a very nice place both for business and leisure stays, if you wish to be close to the wonderful nearby beaches - by car or scooter - at reasonable rates. Minimalist furniture, spacious rooms fully equipped with tv set, chaise longue, terrace, fridge, hot-water kettle for tea/coffee/etc, wi-fi. Nice atmosphere, excellent breakfast - fresh squeezed orange juice not provided, but all the rest fully compensated this lack - good restaurant, gym/other facilities, free parking area outside and nice staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 7Gem
Reviewed 22 June 2014

When traveling on business you need to stop at quiet and well organized places; possibly with a restaurant so you do not need to move the car. And on hot days it is nice to relax and refresh in the swimming pool.
I found all this at this hotel which in far from the sea either.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business