See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I stayed here for 14 days out of which 8 days there was no wifi and the remaining days Internet speed was pathetic. My stay was pathetic because i had no Internet during the stay and because i was quarantined i could not even enjoy the other facilities.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Han098765
Reviewed 9 December 2020

If you are looking for a place for relaxation, to have fun and chill with family and friends Crismon Hotel is the best place to go. Their customer service is excellent, a nice restaurant with good food, very neat and beautiful rooms.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

I visit the hotel firing business trip. I disappointed about the position, nothing exist around and a very bad road. The other which disappointed me was the WiFi. I can't send any report to my company on time. The problem solved when I used my data of my own local sim card. During my attendance a lot of renovations took place so the mostly of the facilities I can't used. Staff friendly but I was beg to change the towels to my room. Hot water not exist. Warm becomes after 30 minutes flow the water to shower. Huge waste of sources.
The food have big variety and was unexpected delicious. Anything I tasted I was surprised from the quality.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Room clean the bed comfortable. But Air conditioning very poor mini bar empty of soft drinks to tea or coffee facilities. Hotel looks dated would not want to stop there again. Staff woke me twice to see if I wanted breakfast first time was happy told don't want breakfast and they ring again. Common balcony door lock was broke so anyone could walk into your room. Staff told about it
said it was my fault for not being able to lock it. Told them they were wrong but would not accept it. Road outside hotel is a very bad dirty track nothing good near hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2016

The Crismon was an oasis (literally) in dusty, bumpy Tema. Everyone there is warm, professional, and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, with a/c that works well. This is a family operation and it shows - in a good way. Everyone seems motivated to make your stay enjoyable. Food in kitchen so good and you will feel at home in the restaurant. Only downside is that the fitness room is not air conditioned but that may have been a temporary issue. I will stay with the good folks at Crismon next time I'm in Ghana.

Date of stay: September 2016