“Beautiful Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Open Plan kitchen/Dining New Garden Hot tub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Open Plan kitchen/Dining
New Garden Hot tub
Kitchen with feature exposed brick
Sofa can also open up as a bed for extra bed space
Dining & Seating for 6
Views of the lovely countryside
Bedroom 3 made up as a twin room
Bedroom 3 made up as a twin room
Bathroom for Bedroom 2 & 3 ( Bedroom 1 has an ensuite)
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 made up as a superking
Bedroom 1 made up as a superking
The Barn has a seperate entrance at the rear of the B&B
Lots of parking for visiting friends and familly
Swings; double tandem and single
New 2013, little playhouse below Jungle gym
Trampoline in the summer only, parental supervision please!
Plenty of space for kids to play, some ride on toys and balls etc on request.
Hens out the back
Bedrooom 3 Made up as a Superking can also be a twin 2 x single beds
2015  Lisburn City Business Awards Best Tourism Amenity.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

antzona
Bakersfield, California
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Lynne and Jonathan are wonderful hosts, and their home is simply stunning. Everything was absolutely beautiful, from the bedroom to the sitting room to the dining room. I cannot even imagine how much time and money they put into restoring and decorating this lovely home. My parents and I only had a chance to stay for one night, but the three of us started talking about how we should have reserved more nights, the second we walked through the door. Lynne was very helpful and hospitable and made sure our stay was perfect. We loved sitting in the sitting room with a nice fire, watching TV and reading. Our rooms were also very comfortable with the best bathrooms we had while in Ireland. I wish I had access to that shower for my entire trip. If I was ever in Co. Down again I would stay at Lisnacurran without a doubt.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
an0n360
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable but too many rules!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Comfortable bedrooms, Living room/dining room/kitchen was not so comfortable (toaster is appalling). Too many rules with little stickers all over the place. Asked to pay £10 for electric for the week which had not been used at all by the time we left. No welcome pack, except for half a carton of milk. Towels were hard. Option to eat breakfast in the B&B was very expensive at £10 per person.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Nov 2013
Dear guest I am most disappointed with you comments and am baffled at a few to be honest. I totally take on board the towels and have replenished the older ones early this summer and apologise sincerely for your disappointment. However the taster is a fabulous 4 slice Kenwood model clean an din working order?? The electric at £10 is mentioned on all our website terms etc and we used to add it to the rate as a whole but found people would check out and leave tvs on, one family even left the cooker on! So we reduced the rate and add a standard electric charge most establishments we know do this also and have never had a compliant. Shorter stays incur a £5.00 charge. Had you pointed out the low use I would have gladly part refunded. Regarding the breakfast it is £5 continental only and £10 is for a full buffet which is fantastic value it includes eat as much as you want, cereal, toast yoghurt fruit, tea coffee, fruit juice, preservatives, full Ulster fry or homemade griddle pancakes with bacon eggs etc, freshly made smoothies and omelettes so I stand by the prices the local hotels charge double for the same. Our cheapest local cafe charge £5.75 for a fry £2.50 for a coffee and juice at £2.00 and for the same money we offer much more food. Again if a client found this expensive and wanted to eat less we could work out a price suitable the price and menu is on our website so again like the electric you would have seen this before you came? Perhaps I will consider a prices list like a cafe. Few other local self catering establishment nearby can offer cooked breakfast at all. As for rules and stickers really can only think of the fire regs at the door, standard, no smoking sign, law and list of whats in each cupboard inside each door, not visible outside. Instruction inside door of washing machine on use. All necessary. The welcome pack is coffee and tea and biscuits in the cupboard, milk in fridge. The dry goods cupboard also has vinegar, salt pepper and oil to save guests buying. As it is self catering we do not provide other food but I will take this on board and research a better welcome pack for guests. This is my first compliant in 3 years so I will take very seriously and thank you for taking time to review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing