Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrea M

Terrible Hotel please don't book at Welkom inn.

Review of Welkom Inn
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Mar 2023
what a terrible hotel.
it is not well maintained.
bathrooms are not cleaned; towels looks like they were used from the 1300's no longer white.
not a good value for money
the gate stand open.
other guest are soooo loud and even after reporting in reception the noise still continued.
furniture needs to be changed.
this hotel needs to be renovated and cleaned properly.
Date of stay: March 2023
    R 750
    R 750
9.2 km from Welkom Inn
View more hotels in Welkom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2022

Disgusted, from receptionist attitude (not interested, giving one word answers) to the quality of the room (wifi not working, phone not working, only ONE coat hanger in the cupboard). Website and rates gives an impression of quality, but don't be fooled! Never again Welcome @ Welkom Inn!

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2019

I had thought I was not gonna write bad reviews like this, but when I get treated like this, I know that I had made a mistake with that decision. I have been made to feel that am being done a favour by being offered a service, I have never felt so unappreciated at a place where the only thing that works effectively is room air-conditioning! The rest is too traumatic to even describe. I had made a mistake, I will continue to write bad reviews when necessary and I will never set foot here again!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank NakediWaLesele
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

R1400 for buffet dinner, room and buffet breakfast. Sparse rooms. TV channels not tuned properly no Wi-Fi in rooms . Definitely not 4 star...grossly misleading. No bar fridge like shown on their website. I get the feeling one is falsely lured into making a booking into a seemingly good place.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I would like to see hotel upgrades its standard, the rooms were clean but they (hotel) needs some upgrade like bar fridges in the rooms, the wifi as only accessible at the public areas at the hotel not in the rooms. There was no ice cubes from the bar for the past two days I since I slept there, the breakfast was 👍🏻

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The place is terrible. Who can ever expect a tinned fruit cocktail at a hotel! As for the off-white Linen, yeeer. Welkom really needs to upgrade, all the time when I get to this place I feel like am on some kinda punishment. A hotel without a WiFi, lighting in rooms. The place really sucks and can never have meals in house. To top it all, maybe someone can tell me what this is that made my body itch my entire stay: check the picks below-

Date of stay: January 2018