“Fancy ”

The Mediterranean Wine & Grill
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Welkom
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

An upscale place but doesn’t quite have it all together. The food is good but not great and service is not great either. It is a nice change.
Been there twice and there is nothing that compels us to go often!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The particular day I visited the restaurant they were offering a buffet lunch but after having a look at what was on offer I opted for a steak instead. The meal was decent but nothing to write home to about. I may have made a mistake to order something from the kitchen as the food on offer was suppose to be from the buffet. This was also the first time I experienced the Mediterranean so I reserve my judgement. The service was not great, merely adequate and herein lies my gripe. I could have easily lunched at a different restaurant in Welkom with great service and good steaks for a fraction cheaper but we all have our off days I suppose.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly excellent service. Food was great!! All the food was served at the same time. Waiters were visible all the time. Enjoyed the evening, will visit soon and reccomend to friends.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Loved the atmosphere. Managerial presence. Waiters need a bit more training and maybe a slightly more formal look. Food was excellent. But you will pay for this kind of excellence.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2017

It is every cent worth to experience the fin food at this very good restaurant, you must be very hungry because the food is very delicious

Date of visit: May 2017