Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
_kabby.k
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Love this place.
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Aug 2022
I came back here after my stay in March. I love this place it’s good value for money, decent breakfast to start your day. The customer service is fantastic it’s that simple. The team are very welcoming and the place has a great atmosphere. Mandy was amazing with her communicating and customer care. If you are visiting Welkom this is the place to stay at.
I know I’m going to stay here again and again when I visit Welkom.
Great job team and thank yoouuuuuu very much for the hospitality and welcoming all my family members.
1. Clean rooms
      R 650
      R 650
    2.6 km from Captain's Cabin Guest House
    View more hotels in Welkom
    All reviews family members place to stay clean rooms great breakfast guest house
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Came back to Welkom after a long drive from Durban and I hadn’t booked a guest house. In fact I was trying to find a place I had stayed at with my family back in 2017 & 2019.
    However saw this place when driving around. Thought I would check it out and I’m actually glad I stopped here. Management was very welcoming and what a gem ones I got to the room. It’s a 4 star rated place and the rooms lives up to that.
    Nice and clean with everything you would want in a room. This is my new place to stay in Welkom.
    Easy to find close to everything and fundamentally it’s fair money.
    I normally don’t write reviews before I have left, but I’m very happy and looking forward to coming back again.

Date of stay: March 2022
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

This place is fantastic to stay at. There are many rooms which are well fitted with comfortable beds and showers built for someone over 4ft tall which is a welcome surprise at any guesthouse. There stalf are friendly especially the cook and a pleasure to be around. The food is fantastic. There covid protocols are well established and safe to use. The only complaint is because of the name I expected a small wooden ship in the parking lot😋

Date of stay: August 2020
    Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

It was my first stay at this establishment but definitely not my last. My room was spacious and very neat and we'll decorated. I liked the office desk facing the window which made for a great source of natural light while I worked on my laptop . The room had DSTV and the Television was HD which I enjoyed . It was extremely hot when I arrived but the aircon worked perfectly to make me forget about the heat outside my room. Breakfast the next morning was a buffet breakfast , I must single out the cheese grillers which complimented the rest of the breakfast. Cereals , juice , coffee , tea and yogurt was also available. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is from 07:00 until 09:00 . I arrived at breakfast at 08:55 but was still greeted very friendly and I could enjoy my breakfast without feeling hurried . This establishment also serves dinner but prior arrangement needs to be made . The only negative aspect is that the rooms at the back has no shade ports or cover for vehicles . But this is a great place to stay and I will definitely be back here when next in Welkom. The establishment is also close to a shopping mall .

Date of stay: February 2020
    Reviewed 16 July 2019

Rooms are very neat, very clean place. Enough parking. Breakfast is excellent my favourite place in Welkom. Going back there in September with my team.Braai area is awesome for those who want to braai.The prices are very reasonable

Room tip: just make sure you book on time to avoid disappointments
    Date of stay: November 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Great room, felt like I was at home.

Everything you need is available, closet was a little hard to access, but that was the only issue I could think of.

Fantastic braai facility.

Breakfast made to order and a great variety.

Staff are extremely friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019