Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hosia
awesome place my favourite in welkom
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jul 2019
Rooms are very neat, very clean place. Enough parking. Breakfast is excellent my favourite place in Welkom. Going back there in September with my team.Braai area is awesome for those who want to braai.The prices are very reasonable
Date of stay: November 2018
Room Tip: just make sure you book on time to avoid disappointments
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
      R 650
      R 650
    2.6 km from Captain's Cabin Guest House
    View more hotels in Welkom
    All reviews family members place to stay clean rooms great breakfast guest house
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Great room, felt like I was at home.

Everything you need is available, closet was a little hard to access, but that was the only issue I could think of.

Fantastic braai facility.

Breakfast made to order and a great variety.

Staff are extremely friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
    Reviewed 27 August 2018

I did enjoy my stay at the place. Nice bed and room generally. No issues picked up by myself in the room at the time of my stay there. The only thing I would improve is the entrance/exit into the facility. There is only one gate, the place has a high wall, and I think there might be issues when some one drives out and some one drives in at the same time. When parked inside, with the car facing towards the boundary wall, one would need to make a turn within the yard to have access to the gate.
    Overall, not a bad place to stay. Breakfast was good, no issues.

Date of stay: July 2018
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was Soo disappointed by insults the 2 white ladies staff members gave to my transport driver bad attitude .am sorry but we blacklisting this lodge from our company. I am Soo disappointed never again will I allow any of our company staff member to book with Captain's cabin

Date of stay: March 2018
    14  Thank Pertunia L
    Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My Heart and I both agree that we will always come back here everytime we visit my family. At first we googled and searched for something we would both be comfortable with, but we kept saying we will be back. When we arrived at Captain's Cabin, we found exactly what we were looking for and we immediately paid.

It's a perfect home.

Date of stay: May 2016
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    5  Thank charlottem3726
    Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to Captains Cabin. The service is good the rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great and the staff are friendly. A nice secure place to overnight when in Welkom. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017