All reviews next morning a great place to stay dstv breakfast rooms guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was Soo disappointed by insults the 2 white ladies staff members gave to my transport driver bad attitude .am sorry but we blacklisting this lodge from our company. I am Soo disappointed never again will I allow any of our company staff member to book with Captain's cabin

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
14  Thank Pertunia L
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My Heart and I both agree that we will always come back here everytime we visit my family. At first we googled and searched for something we would both be comfortable with, but we kept saying we will be back. When we arrived at Captain's Cabin, we found exactly what we were looking for and we immediately paid.

It's a perfect home.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank charlottem3726
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to Captains Cabin. The service is good the rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great and the staff are friendly. A nice secure place to overnight when in Welkom. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Dennisvh1962
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We booked 9 rooms for a weekend as we were there for a racing weekend. We have stayed there a couple of times before but the service we received this time was excellent. We had a couple of difficult guests with us and Morne dealt with them so well. He organized dinner for us on the Saturday night and made us feel at home. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated and very comfortable. Will definitely recommend it. Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Belindava
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

It is lovely, very clean and family friendly. The staff is very attentive and friendly. They make you feel at home the minute you walk in. There were 16 family members and accommodated all of us without any issues
Loved it, will definitely visit again. The kids enjoyed it as well and can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: August 2016