“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Steers
Ranked #25 of 43 Restaurants in Welkom
Description: Welcome to Steers® Welkom where our passion for Flame-Grilled has been burning since the '60s. Here, burgers are made with 100% pure beef, chips are hand-cut, and shakes are always ridiculously thick. We only use the freshest ingredients and there is no mistaking the flavour of our sauces and special seasoning. Our King Steer® Burger has also been voted SA's favourite burger for 20 years, which proves that nothing beats the real thing! But what's for lunch or dinner with the fam and crew? It's the Real Chicken Feast on the Steers® menu - the family meal everyone wants. Put a Flame-Grilled full chicken, a large portion of our Famous Hand-Cut chips, and 4 fresh mini loaves on the table and they will come. Yours for only R199.90. At Steers®, we're not just about Flame-Grilled - we get fired up over our young sporting talent and back them all the way through our Varsity Cup rugby sponsorship. We also want to make a real difference in eliminating hunger in SA.
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

I've had the worst experience at STEERS WELKOM (CHECKERS CENTRE) today. I placed an order over the phone and collected it a few minutes later. When I arrived at home I found out that the order was incomplete. I called the manager and he told me that they no longer deliver to my area. I told him that's unacceptable because they shouldn't treat this matter like a normal order but a fault which needs to be corrected. He promised to deliver the remainder of my order, and I've been waiting for over an hour. The shop is 10 minutes drive away from my house. All I can say is I forgive STEERS WELKOM (CHECKERS CENTRE) for the poor service.

Date of visit: July 2019