Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NosiphoNdaba

Great place

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Feb 2020
We had a great stay at La Cruz Guest House.
The host was amazing, made us feel at home.
We spent 5 days at the guest house, it would have been really nice if they changed the breakfast menu on certain days.
Overall our stay was great and the rooms are 5 Star. would be even better if they included microwaves.
Date of stay: February 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this review
Responded 25 Feb 2020
Dear Nosipho

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing La Cruz Guest House.

Next time, tell us what you want for breakfast and we will make it for you.

The microwave and cutlery was available in the kitchen for you to use, as you did. Unfortunately we don't allow eating in the rooms, therefor the rooms are not equipped with microwaves.

Regards
No prepayment needed
7.8 km from La Cruz Guest House
7.9 km from La Cruz Guest House
View more hotels in Welkom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Secure parking, the bedroom was sparkling clean and so was the bathroom, free high quality WiFi and air conditioning which was greatly needed. Hostess / staff very friendly. Would recommend. Easy to find

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Hi Sean and Denise

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Estelle

Reviewed 29 December 2019

My stay at La Cruz was wonderful. Annalien who hosted me while Estelle was away, was warm and super friendly. La Cruz is most definitely my top choice for staying in Welkom.

The only small qualm I had, is that I was really looking forward to a long warm bath after my drive, but had to settle for a shower instead. Either way, i had a good night.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Olebogeng

Thank you for your review and for choosing La Crux Guest House. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again. Next time ask for a room with a bath!

Kind regards
Estelle

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I stayed at La Cruz Guest House during a business trip this past week and the service I received from Linda was phenomenal. She was so accommodating when I arrived earlier than expected to check-in. My room, bathroom and study were really spacious. I also appreciated that my room was pre-heated as it was really cold in Grahamstown. The food provided was delicious, from Breakfast to Dinner. Sitting at the fireplace in the communal spacious lounge area was exactly what was needed after a long day. La Cruz Guest House certainly lives up to their standard as a luxury guest house with a 'homely' feel. I will definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed at La Cruz on a business trip. I wasn't at the guesthouse much, but it was clean and neat. I had everything I needed except for the fact that that the shower didn't work which meant that I had to shower at the room next door on the morning I left. Otherwise things were fine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dirk K
Reviewed 18 March 2019

on arrival on the 7th March 2019, I requested the guesthouse to prepare the lunchpack as I will be on the road by the time breakfast is offered at 07:00. The lunch pack wasn't ready by 6:00. It would be great if this area is looked at.

Date of stay: March 2019