Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Denise O
London, United Kingdom

Very enjoyable stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jan 2020via mobile
Secure parking, the bedroom was sparkling clean and so was the bathroom, free high quality WiFi and air conditioning which was greatly needed. Hostess / staff very friendly. Would recommend. Easy to find
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this review
Responded 15 Jan 2020
Hi Sean and Denise

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Estelle
Beautiful bedroom and great size bed
    1.4 km from La Cruz Guest House
    Breakfast table
    2.1 km from La Cruz Guest House
    7.4 km from La Cruz Guest House
    View more hotels in Welkom
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 29 December 2019

My stay at La Cruz was wonderful. Annalien who hosted me while Estelle was away, was warm and super friendly. La Cruz is most definitely my top choice for staying in Welkom.

The only small qualm I had, is that I was really looking forward to a long warm bath after my drive, but had to settle for a shower instead. Either way, i had a good night.

Date of stay: December 2019
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Olebogeng

Thank you for your review and for choosing La Crux Guest House. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again. Next time ask for a room with a bath!

Kind regards
    Estelle

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I stayed at La Cruz Guest House during a business trip this past week and the service I received from Linda was phenomenal. She was so accommodating when I arrived earlier than expected to check-in. My room, bathroom and study were really spacious. I also appreciated that my room was pre-heated as it was really cold in Grahamstown. The food provided was delicious, from Breakfast to Dinner. Sitting at the fireplace in the communal spacious lounge area was exactly what was needed after a long day. La Cruz Guest House certainly lives up to their standard as a luxury guest house with a 'homely' feel. I will definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed at La Cruz on a business trip. I wasn't at the guesthouse much, but it was clean and neat. I had everything I needed except for the fact that that the shower didn't work which meant that I had to shower at the room next door on the morning I left. Otherwise things were fine.

Date of stay: March 2019
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    1  Thank Dirk K
    Reviewed 18 March 2019

on arrival on the 7th March 2019, I requested the guesthouse to prepare the lunchpack as I will be on the road by the time breakfast is offered at 07:00. The lunch pack wasn't ready by 6:00. It would be great if this area is looked at.

Date of stay: March 2019
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 2 December 2018

Very warm reception. Very Neat and tidy facilities. Beautiful garden. Peace of mind guaranteed. It was easy arranging late check in. Ideal for both social and business travellers. I would go back anytime.

Date of stay: November 2018