Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
olebogeng2019
Bloemfontein, South Africa

Pleasant stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Dec 2019
My stay at La Cruz was wonderful. Annalien who hosted me while Estelle was away, was warm and super friendly. La Cruz is most definitely my top choice for staying in Welkom.

The only small qualm I had, is that I was really looking forward to a long warm bath after my drive, but had to settle for a shower instead. Either way, i had a good night.

Date of stay: December 2019
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this review
Responded 30 Dec 2019
Dear Olebogeng

Thank you for your review and for choosing La Crux Guest House. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again. Next time ask for a room with a bath!

Kind regards
R 540
    R 540
7.9 km from La Cruz Guest House
View more hotels in Welkom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

I stayed at La Cruz Guest House during a business trip this past week and the service I received from Linda was phenomenal. She was so accommodating when I arrived earlier than expected to check-in. My room, bathroom and study were really spacious. I also appreciated that my room was pre-heated as it was really cold in Grahamstown. The food provided was delicious, from Breakfast to Dinner. Sitting at the fireplace in the communal spacious lounge area was exactly what was needed after a long day. La Cruz Guest House certainly lives up to their standard as a luxury guest house with a 'homely' feel. I will definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed at La Cruz on a business trip. I wasn't at the guesthouse much, but it was clean and neat. I had everything I needed except for the fact that that the shower didn't work which meant that I had to shower at the room next door on the morning I left. Otherwise things were fine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dirk K
Reviewed 18 March 2019

on arrival on the 7th March 2019, I requested the guesthouse to prepare the lunchpack as I will be on the road by the time breakfast is offered at 07:00. The lunch pack wasn't ready by 6:00. It would be great if this area is looked at.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2018

Very warm reception. Very Neat and tidy facilities. Beautiful garden. Peace of mind guaranteed. It was easy arranging late check in. Ideal for both social and business travellers. I would go back anytime.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay. We arrived earlier than the check in time and the lady who assisted us was very accommodating and allowed us to use the room to dress up for the party we were going to. When we came back later, everything was set up for us and all in good condition. Thank you very much

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Jabulile

I appreciate your positive feedback about La Cruz Guest House. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Kind regards