Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dirk K
Durbanville, South Africa

Good stay, shower didn't work

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 Apr 2019via mobile
I stayed at La Cruz on a business trip. I wasn't at the guesthouse much, but it was clean and neat. I had everything I needed except for the fact that that the shower didn't work which meant that I had to shower at the room next door on the morning I left. Otherwise things were fine.
Date of stay: March 2019
No prepayment needed
7.8 km from La Cruz Guest House
7.9 km from La Cruz Guest House
View more hotels in Welkom
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019

on arrival on the 7th March 2019, I requested the guesthouse to prepare the lunchpack as I will be on the road by the time breakfast is offered at 07:00. The lunch pack wasn't ready by 6:00. It would be great if this area is looked at.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2018

Very warm reception. Very Neat and tidy facilities. Beautiful garden. Peace of mind guaranteed. It was easy arranging late check in. Ideal for both social and business travellers. I would go back anytime.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay. We arrived earlier than the check in time and the lady who assisted us was very accommodating and allowed us to use the room to dress up for the party we were going to. When we came back later, everything was set up for us and all in good condition. Thank you very much

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Jabulile

I appreciate your positive feedback about La Cruz Guest House. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Kind regards
Estelle

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed. I so enjoyed my stay and would come back again.I had a lovely breakfast and everyone was very helpful and friendly. I had a lovely bath . Internet was good. Overall a very lovely stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tour116256, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Mary

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind regards
Estelle

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We visited Welkom for the Mielie Marathon and stayed at La Cruz. It was really a nice place and the stay was made even more enjoyable though the host allowing us to have a post run breakfast and late checkout

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Estelle T, Owner at La Cruz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Willie

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to having you again as guests with the next Mielie Marathon.