Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Went here for a day visit. Staff at reception and bar is very friendly. The Rover baskets we had was good. Love the 3 pools for different age groups idea. Bathrooms were clean. Whole area was clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2019

We spend the past long weekend at Umfula in the camping area in our caravan.The park was full and the problem is that the ablution block is just to small to accommodate so many people and also not cleaned frequently enough.Then to put the cherry on the cake they allowed a sports team to book into the camping site on Monday who really made a bigger mes of the ablutions and also noise till 1 o clock the morning.
I really like Umfula ,but they just ignore the fact that the ablutions need upgrading as many people have complained about this.If nothing is done about it I will not be visiting the resort in the future.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My family and I rented 4 chalets over the New Years period. The grounds are very clean and well kept. The fly's however are a huge issue and the reason why I won't return. We were provided with 1 citronella lamp which burnt out on the 1st day! The flies were such a problem that we couldn't eat or sleep properly. And the water is another issue. You have to buy water as you cannot use the tap water for drinking or cooking, and we had babies with us. Nobody warned us about this problem, and I feel the resort should have done so. Also, no inventory was done with us and there were many glasses and plates short which the resort is now charging us for! Be careful and demand that someone do stock check with you on arrival before you pay fro something that was never there

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Beverley D
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I went to the premises for a weekend away with family. Booked 3 chalets for a total of 9 people and the place was amazing.

It is clean and well furnished, The environment is very peaceful with nice kiddies play area and pool, there is water body for boat launching which is fun.

Pricewise, they are very reasonable for chalets, camping and day visitors.

I genuinely was very pleased with the place and my only drawback was the lack of fly control on the premises. As much as I understand that flies are natural invaders, there is room to improve on limiting their presence on the premises.

Other than that, It is perfect for a nice time away.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank skinny32
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great place for camping! Bathrooms could do with an upgrade! Definitely need to sort out the hot water issue!

Overall friendly staff. Great camp sites. Would return again in the future.

Bar can be a nuisance as there is no real cut off time.

Date of stay: December 2016