My husband and I spent 7 days in this beautiful resort and absolutely enjoyed it! Very nice architecture and landscape. We had an ocean view Villa on the hill - marvelous view and very quiet. The food is excellent. And the staff very customer-oriented and flexible. Especially our butler Michelle (every villa has a private butler taking care of everything) was perfect. She surprised us every day with a special decoration/drink/snack etc. Fabulous beach and snorkeling directly infront of the hotel area. Three times a week there is live music at dinner with international songs - we recommended the management to have more local music for a little bit more seychelles feeling ;) We really enjoyed this perfect week. Thank you MAIA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa