Everything about Maia was amazing. We were met by the manager and our guest relations advisor as we exited our car upon arrival. Our butler was waiting at our villa. We stayed in villa #219. The villa was amazing! We took many pictures of the beautiful sunsets from our private pool. The food couldn't have been better. We did take an excursion as mentioned by other reviews. It was rather expensive, but you get what you pay for. Our excursion involved trips to La Digue and Praslin via helicopter and boat. Everything was coordinated for us. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Our butler was exceptional. His name is Kiran. He went above and beyond our expectations on a daily basis. He was very helpful with suggestions and took care of things that we didn't expect. (I asked if he could do something about the humidity as a joke and the next thing I know we had a fan delivered and set up outside by our daybed.) He also have an anniversary cake prepared for us to top off our candlelight dinner on the beach. Almost every day Kiran managed to surprise us with something special. I would highly recommend Maia to anyone visiting Seychelles. They did everything imaginable (and then some) to make our vacation exceptional. The bar has been set high for every vacation we take in the future. Thank you Maia, and especially thank you Kiran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa