“Exceptional value for money.”

Seabell Fish & Chips
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Birchington
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ordered takeaway cod and chips. 'Okay, that'll be ready in about eight minutes' - and it was. Very generous portions of both fish and chips at an attractive price and a friendly attitude from every one on the other side of the counter. Looking around it was clear that 'Seabell' has a loyal customer base - deservedly so.

1  Thank Barzini

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Dropped by today for Lunch . I chose the sausages, egg and chips which I thoroughly enjoyed and washed it down with a gorgeous freshly made Strawberry Milkshake which I think is the best that I,ve ever drank .
My partner had a plate of chips and a coffee Frappe, which although tasted nice was'nt her idea of how a Frappe should be .
The owner could'nt have been any better about this , and made another attempt of making another one which again was nice but did'nt have enough ice in it .
Without us asking and without any problems , she took the price of the Frappe off the final bill !
Thank you for doing that and for providing a great service and we will return back here very soon probably for Fish and Chips next time .

1  Thank thevillanchris
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Passing by after a chilly afternoon at the beach and we were welcomed into a warm, friendly atmosphere. The food was freshly cooked and of good quality. Portion size was just right. Good value for money. Toilets were clean. Would recommend.

1  Thank 16taz
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I regularly use this chippie if I,m having both fish and chips . It,s consistently good , you always get a warm greeting and they cook the food fresh for your order .
The cod is nice chunky and moist , not too dry like some other local establishments .
I can also strongly recommend their own made fresh strawberry milkshakes .
I,ve also noticed that the work kitchen looks very hygienic , the staff are regular seen cleaning in this chippie .
Finally ... I,ve had the mixed grill here . I thoroughly recommend that if you have a good appetite as the portions are generous and the price very reasonable too !
In short ... This place offers good standard of reasonably price food .
Go see for yourself !

1  Thank thevillanchris
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Even though this restaurant is slightly out of my way, I often buy fish and chip takeaways from here because the food is so good. It's always busy, takeaway and people sitting in but the service is always polite and friendly and the food is fantastic.

1  Thank Jooleyannandsmg