“Beautiful caravan”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

1 Oct 2018
Thanks for leaving a review, We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Don't forget to use the £50 voucher off your next break sent via email. Kind regards The 2cholidays Team
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

7 Sep 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHolidays Team""
Seaside72...
“My experience with 2cholidays ”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great caravan overall!
The customer service that 2cholidays provided was the best that i have ever encountered, including the discount they offered to me.
From entering to leaving the caravan, everthing went smoothly, even though I did have a small problem, it was immediately sorted out, which was very reassuring.
The caravan I stayed in was clean, with no problems, having a very spacious living room aswell.
Thanks to that, and the great facilities around, my short, but stress-free holiday was great, and would definitely book with 2cholidays again!

14 Aug 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing