“A favourite for dinner”
Review of Glaros

Glaros
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Keramoti
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to Keramoti twice and this is one of our favourite places. There is a spacious outdoor seating area which is just metres away from the sea, and a large TV set for football fans eager to follow the world cup. The menu is short and has all the Greek favourites - huge Horiatiki salad, good seafood and fish, excelllent French fries. Always a pleasure to see Yannis, the owner/manager, who is super-friendly and pleasant and always makes sure guests are happy with their dinner.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

If the service was better, this restaurant would have been one of my favorite in Keramoti. But I'm visiting him for the good food. Try the octopus!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Glaros was one of the first greek restaurants we've visited. My initial impression was great.
Location is amazing and so is the food. Service however is quite slow when there are many people inside. Waiters struggle with English and sometimes it's hard to order. Wound not recommend if you're hungry.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We waited fir ages until we were able to order. Of course we were hungry. After ordering the food arrived quickly - but nothing to really remember. I tried some dishes and I do not intend to return for others. There are some nice choices in Keramoti, some of them not even listed on TripAdvisor.
Strange fish soup, medium to low quality moussaka, not a interesting boujourdi. Those were my choices and seems not well inspired. Maybe they have good fish dishes. I have not tried anything else the specified above. So this is a not to return place for me.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

everything was great. The cuisine, the location and the service and in very reasonable prices. A great place for sea food in Keramoti