Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews top floor mushroom sauce modern apartment direct access pool area hotel offers double bedroom run hotel free sun beds every other day stifado restaurants and bars large balcony lovely beach accommodation corfu holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2020 via mobile

When they showed us our room, it became very clear that the photos online are extremely misleading. They have 1-2 modern, bright rooms- of which almost all the photos are taken. the rest of the rooms would need modernization and don’t have a comparable view at the front beach.

We booked the most expensive room category and the room was really not good. We showed him the photos and he said that the room was “the same room category” - but what does that mean if they decide on their own room categories? We refused to take it and left.

The pool area looked very nice and they gave us the deposit back without disputing it - which was nice and decent. He was quite nice about us being to unhappy, to be honest. That is why I rank the experience with two stars, not one.

But I would not recommend to book this hotel - at least not based on the photos of the rooms they put online. Also the whole Bay Area is a tourist:
better travel to other parts of Corfu (or even better, to others of the Ionian islands...).

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank BerlinTraveller79
Reviewed 1 December 2019

My parents have been visiting Agios Gordios and The Sea Breeze for 25 years. I took my two children here for the first time in 2018 and then again in 2019 and had a fantastic time and will probably visit regularly now for years to come. The location is fantastic with direct access onto the beach and a lovely restaurant with fabulous food complimented by the most amazing sunsets you may ever see.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank CABurbs
Reviewed 29 November 2019

one word F A N T A S T I C this hotel offers you EVERYTHING that you need to make a success of your holiday Vasilis is one on the Nicest guys you wish to meet and the staff are so warm accomodating and helpful ......BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT..........we travel worldwide this is up with the best

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank QUALITYVFM
Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

Myself and my son stayed here for a week and honestly it wasn't long enough, the accommodation was the best I have ever stayed in, having fly screens on every window and the patio doors was great and to find mosquito plugs already installed was a pleasant surprise, the suite was so well equipped and felt like luxury, worth every penny.
Vasilis,Doria, Michael,Spiros, Mika and all the staff were fantastic,( I hope I spelt your names correctly, sorry Micheal I had no idea how to spell it in Greek)they were so friendly and so helpful, the food was superb and the cocktails to die for, we loved both the pool and beach with fantastic views, it was the best holiday ever, made so special by the wonderful seabreeze hotel

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank judywSuffolk
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Just back from a fabulous laid back stay with the Sea Breeze team. 5 star family hotel, excellent spacious room, pool, bar & restaurant looking at the beach 5 metres away. Fantastic position on the beach & in the middle of Agios Gordios which is a lovely peaceful beach & village. There are 12 to 15 beach bars & a similar number on the " High Street ".
The Sea Breeze team are very friendly & helpful. We have been twice now & have already booked for the same 3 weeks next year. Saw many of the same guests the second time as the first time & expect to see many again next year. What a great recomendation for a hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019