Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews top floor mushroom sauce modern apartment direct access pool area hotel offers double bedroom run hotel free sun beds every other day stifado restaurants and bars large balcony lovely beach accommodation corfu holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2019

one word F A N T A S T I C this hotel offers you EVERYTHING that you need to make a success of your holiday Vasilis is one on the Nicest guys you wish to meet and the staff are so warm accomodating and helpful ......BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT..........we travel worldwide this is up with the best

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank QUALITYVFM
Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

Myself and my son stayed here for a week and honestly it wasn't long enough, the accommodation was the best I have ever stayed in, having fly screens on every window and the patio doors was great and to find mosquito plugs already installed was a pleasant surprise, the suite was so well equipped and felt like luxury, worth every penny.
Vasilis,Doria, Michael,Spiros, Mika and all the staff were fantastic,( I hope I spelt your names correctly, sorry Micheal I had no idea how to spell it in Greek)they were so friendly and so helpful, the food was superb and the cocktails to die for, we loved both the pool and beach with fantastic views, it was the best holiday ever, made so special by the wonderful seabreeze hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank judywSuffolk
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Just back from a fabulous laid back stay with the Sea Breeze team. 5 star family hotel, excellent spacious room, pool, bar & restaurant looking at the beach 5 metres away. Fantastic position on the beach & in the middle of Agios Gordios which is a lovely peaceful beach & village. There are 12 to 15 beach bars & a similar number on the " High Street ".
The Sea Breeze team are very friendly & helpful. We have been twice now & have already booked for the same 3 weeks next year. Saw many of the same guests the second time as the first time & expect to see many again next year. What a great recomendation for a hotel.

2  Thank taustin2017
Reviewed 6 September 2019

I cannot comment on the hotel itself as myself and my partner only visited the Sea Breeze restaurant - we were staying in a different hotel further along the beach - however I am prompted to write a review anyway because the food was so spectacular. We shared a starter of garlic mushrooms and then I had swordfish for my main, whilst my partner had the chicken in a mushroom crust with parmesan sauce. The portions were huge and the food was absolutely delicious. We both left feeling extremely full as neither of us wanted to leave anything on our plates.

Not only is the food incredible, so is the value for money. Our shared starter, 2 massive mains and a couple of (alcoholic) drinks each, came to under 40 euros. The waiting staff are also so polite, friendly and welcoming and came across as having a genuine desire for you to have the best possible time whilst you were there. We had planned to go back for another meal but unfortunately ran out of time before we could. I would highly recommend a trip to the Sea Breeze and will certainly be back should I ever return to this part of Corfu.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Emma E
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

We have spent 3 amazing days in this small town just enjoying the beach and the very peaceful setting, cherry on the cake has been Sea Breeze, we had dinner here all 3 nights(I couldn't even think for a moment of going elsewhere) we also used their facilities on their beach, all very clean and Marius is so helpful and always very polite. The food is exquisite, fresh and nicely presented,the portions are huge too. Michael, Spyros and the other waiters(will forgive me I don't remember their names) are all very nice guys, so polite and always smiley. We will hopefully come next year.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 669luisad