“Clean,basic accommodation very close to the beach.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Andrew H
“Clean,basic accommodation very close to the beach.”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The flat is at the heart of the bar,shop and restaurant area of Agios Gordios. The hustle and bustle of the area could be heard until around midnight. This was absolutely fine for me and my family ( one young teen one older teen) The street had a friendly and safe atmosphere.
70m from the beach was superb as we could come home for refreshments and to have a siesta in the heat of the day.
Flat is basic but clean very friendly and helpful owner close at hand if needed.
Other than breakfast we ate out , the kitchen would not be great for full on catering.
I would recommend this accommodation for anyone wanting to be close to the sea,bars and dining. My family and I had a great holiday- thank you!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing