May Seven Suites - Adults Only(Megalochori)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$529
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$889/night.

US$655
Agoda.com
Alti Santorini Suites(Megalochori)
US$733
Orbitz.com
White Harmony Suites(Megalochori)(Great Value!)
US$252
Hotel Star Santorini(Megalochori)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
The Cliff Santorini(Megalochori)(Great Value!)
Grand View Hotel(Megalochori)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding ceremonypresidential suiteamazing spareception staffposter bedamazing viewscouples massagehuge bathour honeymoonan amazing holidayinfinity poolamazing hotelstunning locationheaven on earthprivate balconyaegean seablack beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I REALLY hesitate to write a poor review because I visited this hotel very briefly this month ahead of my wedding in September. I write because I wouldnt want anyone else to be mislead - it is not a BAD hotel as such, just not what i was expecting from a Santorini wedding (more Nikki Beach, Marbella, which is fine if thats what you are after)
Undoubtedbly the view is fantastic but the pool is about 10m from it, and everyone at the pool could literally hear your vows as you said them (if they turned the music down). I walked in and 'Castles in the Sky' was playing (loudly) and drunk people were hanging round the pool. I can see exactly why wedding planners would assume as Brits we would want to get married here but I was looking for something a bit more.. charming?? If Nkki Beach is your dream destination for a wedding then you have hit the jackpot.

Rooms were ok, but ours was 2 storey and my husband slipped on the stairs when he got out of the shower, our shower didnt work, we only had 2 towels (first world problems) - all in all it just wasnt what I was expecting.

We had booked here and I changed it that day; there is now way I would get married here and I am not sure why you would stay here when there are so many more cost effective options around.

To cap it all I have never had an email from suites of the gods despite me emailing them 3 times (about my wedding, quite important!!) so all in all sadly I would have to say this was a bad experience.

The staff were ok, I didnt like the breakfast but I am fussy and we had just been to Oia where we were spoiled so maybe under different circumstances this would have been better.

Room Tip: Just stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rebecca L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Day 3 of our stay and we arrived back at the hotel this evening after a day out around the island. The Hotel have allocated our Presidential Suit to another guest and have had downgraded our room.

They told us this morning and we complained and the hotel told British Airways Holidays we could retain the room. However they appear have been as economical with the truth with British Airways as they were with us!

The Hotel Manager this morning made it clear he believed the issue to be with British Airways Holidays and did not accept any responsibility for the issue. So far the hotel have not made any offer to compensate us for the downgrade or inconvenience.

Any reputable hotel of this cost and standard (circa £500 a night) would have at the minimum put flowers and a bottle of champagne in the new room as a token apology. This hotel has done nothing apart miss-represented the truth, treated us as second class guests and shown little regard for how we feel.

My recommendation is to book a hotel that values its guests and does not misrepresent the truth. Suites of the Gods Santorini is not a place to stay.....

However British Airways Holidays on the other hand have been utterly brilliant and I have to say I very am pleased I booked via them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smt2264
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The views and pool pictures you see on-line are exactly what see in person. Incredible! The surprise was how helpful and friendly the staff was - especially the restaurant staff at breakfast each morning. They truly went out of their way to make our visit comfortable and memorable. In addition the food was delicious, the breakfast buffet exceeded our expectations and the dinner at the restaurant was as good as the restaurants in the bigger cities.

Room Tip: With our family of five we needed two rooms so our choices were limited. Better to have older children at this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I were lucky enough to spend 6 fabulous nights in this hotel. The room was cliff side, with a view of the caldera, private and beautifully appointed. There was ample space for sitting and relaxing (2 stuffed chairs as well as a couch area), the walk in shower was warm and the pressure was excellent. We loved the Greek style touches in the wall coverings. The bed was extremely comfortable. What REALLY made our stay there great was the efficient and VERY friendly staff. From the initial greeting at the front desk, to the tour of the facilities & room, the information provided cheerfully about excursions available. Every time we had a transfer to complete, we were promptly notified of our meeting time in the lobby so we wouldn't miss a step. All that, PLUS, the bar and restaurant staff were top notch. A special shout out to the lovely young woman and young man who oversaw the breakfast buffet (which was delicious!). The young lady at the pool area was very acommodating as well. When we departed, I had a long conversation with a young woman who I believe was some sort of concierge and/or manager of the hotel (she gave us the initial tour and seemed to be there always to help). What a lovely person.

No doubt, if we were to ever take another trip to Santorini, our first choice for acommodation would be Suites of the Gods.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week in early June and thought the hotel was lovely. The views and sunsets from the pool area and bedrooms are spectacular.
The local village is walkable from the hotel and has some good bars and restaurants. There are also a couple of winery’s within walking distance.
Taxis are cheap and easily available to get you around the island.
We ate in the hotel restaurant/bar a few times and the food was very good.
The staff in the hotel are also a big positive for this place. They are friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make you feel welcome - a big thank you for that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple