Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I stayed for four days while visiting my son who was working in the resort.
I arrived after 9pm and had difficulty finding the apartments. I rang the owner who popped out from the cafe I was standing in front of to show me to my room. the room was spacious, I was on my own, and had all the facilities you would expect. The air conditioning was particularly welcome and worked well.
The room was cleaned daily to a high standard.
The location is opposite the Grand Nefeli hotel at the opposite end of the beach from the port. It is very close to all the water-sports providers and the beach. There are lots of good restaurants and bars within five or ten minutes walk or you can take the 15-20 minute walk into the port which has many more.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Only stayed here for three nights, glad it wasn't for any longer. Had a little trouble with check in as no one was there to see to us. We sent two emails explaining we would be a couple of hours late earlier that day with no reply and no answer with the telephone number provided. Once there we found another number which luckily someone picked up and came to let us in. Room was tiny, hardly any kitchen utensils and the balcony was really filthy. I usually sit out and have my breakfast but it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks, also found stuff left in the drawers from the previous guest which led us to believe the rom hadn't been cleaned properly. Wouldn't return here.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Iliaktida Studios is great, offering spacious studios in Vasiliki. You have inside everything you need, downstairs a shop + bakery (owned by the same family). Extreme clean bedsheets, bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows. Very calm, nice, hard working and friendly staff - Maria and her mum do a great job. Vasiliki is a cozy small town, full of brits and surf schools.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Hotel ok, easy to find, great places, owners very involved and willing to help. They have 2 locations and one of them is still building and we stayed there and was a little bit weird to have the room at the bottom floor and upstairs to be under construction. The room was a little small but clean (daily cleaning plus clean towels every 2 days)

Room tip: The street can be a little noisy
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Pros:
- it's located less than 100m from the beach, on the side of the bay with the sandy beach, the water is shallow, perfect for kids
- also close to a couple of water sport clubs and some good food taverns on the beach
- our studio had a large terrace with view over the beach, where you could have your breakfast
- the windows had shutters, so the kids and us could sleep in the dark at noon; they are also protected by insect nets
- the owner is very helpful and will try to fulfill all your needs, she gave us a baby bed
- the bathroom is small, but clean and everything works as expected
- there is air conditioning, well positioned so it does not blow towards the beds
- there is a bakery and food shop at the ground floor, with fresh products each morning
- there are good parking spots right in front of the studios
Cons
- the room is rather small and little space for luggage / clothes
- the kitchen is minimal equipped, but I guess if we would have needed something and asked, we would have gotten it
- my wife complained about the bed mattress
- far from the port area... but you can't have it all

Date of stay: September 2014