Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews friendly instructors learn how a smile on their face perfect place amazing views spacious rooms porto katsiki beach nice room windsurf sea september watersports
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019

We stayed here for one week in August. We chose it as we knew Vasiliki, and last visit, preferred the more relaxed vibe here as opposed to Club Vass.

The room was ok... nothing special at all, which is a shame as the downstairs is lovely, fresh and modern, our room was nothing like this. Tired and dated, well worn. Still, we don’t come to sit in our room! The location is great, especially for the windsurfing. The rental equipment is ok, a bit limited and very well worn, but it’s cheaper than Vass so again, all ok.

The food is dull and boring, the drinks are the most expensive we’ve found in the whole of Vasiliki... if you’re at the beach for the day you’re expected to buy your food and drinks from them, which when you’re paying to stay in the hotel, paying for kit hire, it adds up to be quite expensive day after day. It’s €4 for a small local fraught beer, €3.50 for a poorly made coffee... etc etc.

Now the important bit! The staff, front of house, especially Maria, makes everyone feel so welcome and that nothing is a problem. The English guys on the beach, teaching and renting kit were fabulous, very patient and friendly.

The manager, a lady called ‘Miss Anna’ I think is just the worst example of a manager you could ever possibly have. She is rude to her staff, really rude to her guests and customers and the whole time is a prowling scowling presence, making us, the customers feel very uncomfortable. We witnessed several occasions where she tore strips publicly off her staff and was so so rude to customer for absolutely no reason. She really should employ a good manager and take a back seat. As I said Maria, the waitress is amazing... so kind and helpful. You couldn’t ask to meet better front of house person to greet you.

We would hire kit from Nefeli again but would definitely not ever stay there again. I wouldn’t want to deal with this woman. Also her son (I think) Nikoss (?) manages the windsurf hire. He is charming and polite to guests, but rude and shouts at his staff. These guys must have such patience with him!

So... be warned! Tired rooms, tired kit, great staff, great location, appalling managers, dull food, expensive drinks.
About sums it up!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Overall we had a good time but have to say that the place certainly needs an overhaul. Wheelchair friendly is not exactly the words I would use. Some improvement needed but for the most part with a strong assistant you can enjoy this family hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Lefkada is a beautiful island and the hotel is in a good location but the rooms were awful. The toilet was rusty around the seat, pipes and tiles dirty, paint on the walls peeling off. There is a small kitchen area but the cooker and oven were so dirty I wouldn’t dare use it. This is definitely NOT a four star. Very disappointing!!!!

4  Thank Freedom572197
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

We spent a week with my friends at granfnefeli hotel and had some windsurfing lessons.
Hotel is unspoiled staff amazing,clean comfortable and amazing seaviews,
There is also a shuttle bus from objects airport (action preveza).
We also rented quads and car with amazing prices, and extra goodservice

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kaolanis V
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Best Holidays ever! We spent 5 days from 27 September till 2 October me and my family at Grand Nefeli and the way they treated us made me feel at home. There was even kitchen inside the room so we could warm up the milk of my 2 kids aged 1 and 3 and even cook !

Date of stay: October 2018