Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews friendly instructors learn how a smile on their face perfect place amazing views spacious rooms porto katsiki beach nice room windsurf sea september watersports
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Overall we had a good time but have to say that the place certainly needs an overhaul. Wheelchair friendly is not exactly the words I would use. Some improvement needed but for the most part with a strong assistant you can enjoy this family hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Lefkada is a beautiful island and the hotel is in a good location but the rooms were awful. The toilet was rusty around the seat, pipes and tiles dirty, paint on the walls peeling off. There is a small kitchen area but the cooker and oven were so dirty I wouldn’t dare use it. This is definitely NOT a four star. Very disappointing!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
4  Thank Freedom572197
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

We spent a week with my friends at granfnefeli hotel and had some windsurfing lessons.
Hotel is unspoiled staff amazing,clean comfortable and amazing seaviews,
There is also a shuttle bus from objects airport (action preveza).
We also rented quads and car with amazing prices, and extra goodservice

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kaolanis V
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Best Holidays ever! We spent 5 days from 27 September till 2 October me and my family at Grand Nefeli and the way they treated us made me feel at home. There was even kitchen inside the room so we could warm up the milk of my 2 kids aged 1 and 3 and even cook !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nikolaos m
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great location and hospitality. Very polite and helpful staff. The beach is located right next to the hotel and the view from the rooms is Just amazing. All in all a Very nice hotel. Would definetely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018