Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner clean apartments highly recommend this place minute walk accommodation lefkada holiday shadow grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020

This is a low-rise building split into several apartments, nestled in lush greenery. It is a one-minute walk to the beach, and close to town, but very quiet and peaceful. The apartments are spacious and clean. The larger ones have dual-aspect doors, one at either end, so you can sit outside in sun, or shade, as you like, all day; and two bathrooms - particularly useful in a larger group. The owner Chrissa is delightful, as well as very helpful and efficient. All in all, we had a lovely stay and wouldn't hesitate to go there again!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Billy's House offered me and my family a great accomodation for our 14 day stay in Lefkas. Our room was very spacious and the pool was a very welcome benefit. The location is also optimal as the apartments lie within reach of both most surfing centres and the restaurants and shops, while also being very close to the main grocery store. In the end, Billy's House offers the best housing experience in Vassiliki.

Room tip: I personally prefered the studio apartment.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

I love this place friendly staff and owner, nice and clean apartments. I could highly recommend. Would not go anywhere else. English speaking owner and she was really helpful. We will be back definetely.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Me and my family had a great holiday in Lefkada. As exciting visiting this beautiful island during the day was, as relaxing and peaceful was spending time in the evening at Billy's House and Apartments. Great place, great pools, close to the beach, very quiet and clean. Nice place to play outside for the kids or to spend quality time as a family.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2019

My family and I spent a week at Billys this summer and we had such a fantastic week. The place has a very calming feel and the wonderful host and owner Chrissa has thought of everything to ensure all guests have a relaxing time. The rooms are lovely and the pool is the highlight. Personally I loved the BBQ areas. Highly recommended and 50 metres from a great beach, full of watersport activities.

Date of stay: July 2019