Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner clean apartments highly recommend this place minute walk accommodation lefkada holiday shadow grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Billy's House offered me and my family a great accomodation for our 14 day stay in Lefkas. Our room was very spacious and the pool was a very welcome benefit. The location is also optimal as the apartments lie within reach of both most surfing centres and the restaurants and shops, while also being very close to the main grocery store. In the end, Billy's House offers the best housing experience in Vassiliki.

Room tip: I personally prefered the studio apartment.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

I love this place friendly staff and owner, nice and clean apartments. I could highly recommend. Would not go anywhere else. English speaking owner and she was really helpful. We will be back definetely.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Me and my family had a great holiday in Lefkada. As exciting visiting this beautiful island during the day was, as relaxing and peaceful was spending time in the evening at Billy's House and Apartments. Great place, great pools, close to the beach, very quiet and clean. Nice place to play outside for the kids or to spend quality time as a family.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

My family and I spent a week at Billys this summer and we had such a fantastic week. The place has a very calming feel and the wonderful host and owner Chrissa has thought of everything to ensure all guests have a relaxing time. The rooms are lovely and the pool is the highlight. Personally I loved the BBQ areas. Highly recommended and 50 metres from a great beach, full of watersport activities.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019

We spent a week at Billy’s. Excellent accommodation with everything you need. We were 2 adults and 2 adult children in an apartment and other family members were in 3 other studios/apartments. Lovely, very comfortable apartment with air con and balcony. Lovely garden area under the trees for barbecues and family meals. Lovely, large swimming pool and sun loungers. 2 minute walk to beach, plenty of great restaurants and windsurf clubs. V close to supermarket, baker’s and butcher’s too. A fantastic week and Chrissa was always available with excellent advice! Lovely host!

Date of stay: July 2019