Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Everything what you can see on the photos is true or even less than you can expect. We have stayed for a week at FOS villa, which is spacious and super clean with everything you need at your holidays. The view is fantastic during the day and night (I haven't seen so many stars for years now). This place is super quiet and relaxing. Neighbors can't see each other. We spent a fantastic time there. We were 2 families with kids and we were very comfortable.
Thank you Iasona for being a super host.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to expeirence a bit of heaven and divine energy, look absolutely no further. I came here as a participant in a yoga retreat and was blown away by the energy of this place. No doubt it is one of the top 25 Self Serving Luxury Villas in the world. Wow, thank you Ourania and for making such a divine space and thanks to Awaken Inner Buddha Yoga to hold such amazing Yoga retreats here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

1st yoga retreat so nothing to compare it to but can't imagine there's a better location. Beautiful setting, great facilities and amazing food cooked and served with love. As a coeliac I was worried I might not be catered for. I needn't have been concerned, 4/5 very flavoursome dishes I could eat most meals, all mixing well together. I hope I get a chance to return especially if Greek cooking courses are to hand. It also helped to have a great yoga teacher, thanks Christina Jones for adapting so well for my injuries.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2018

A week's yoga retreat with the best sunrises - so many beautiful colours. Ourania cooks with love and care. The villas are spotlessly clean and comfortable. We had fun and rest.
Wonderfully peaceful and quiet. Thank you Ourania and your team.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet with spectacular views
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Came to this lovely resort with Anna Griffiths for a yoga retreat with 10 friends. Just stunning. Our villa had a great pool and view. Ourania is the sweetest lady and worked very hard to accommodate the 100 diet restrictions! Great hiking, great relaxing and great fresh local food!! A must!

Date of stay: June 2017