“Incredible Place, BEST Location, Amazing...”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Property - half an acre Private Pool and Balcony
Designer Lighting
Main Bedroom
Second Bedroom
Toliet downstairs
Full sized designer main bathroom
Designer Kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen with amazing sunset and views
Limestone cliffs behind Kastelli Sky
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Joe S
“Incredible Place, BEST Location, Amazing Hosts...The Best Best Best”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough about how lovely my week-long stay at Kastelli Blu Sky was -- the location is perfect (a quick drive from the port, and close to the best restaurants on the island), the view is unREAL, and you won't find two more accommodating hosts. From the moment you walk in, it feels like home, and they've made an information packet that will tell you EVERYTHING about Kalymnos -- where to go, what to see, where to eat. My stay there flew by so quickly, and I can't WAIT to go back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
27 Aug 2016
Hi Kay, We are all touched by your review and your kind words. I really appreciate the time and thought you have taken for the review and highlighted the features of the house. As a small operation, we rely on reviews so that we can continue to provide and improve on what we provide to our guests. Most importantly however, we are thrilled you and your family had a great holiday and enjoyed the house as it should be. It really is a place to retreat from our daily lives and do very little. Thanks so much Kay and know you are part of the Kastelli Blu family and always have a home on Kalymnos. Take care and best wishes, John
Kathy G
Sydney, Australia
“The ultimate luxury experience, I can’t wait to get back to Kastelli Blu.”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

A standout stay and an absolute must to add to your luxury boutique hotel list. The owners John and Damion know how to make a guest feel welcome and offer them a level of authenticity you will not receive in any other destination.

Luxury travel for me is about my overall experience – I look for escapism, authenticity, high end service, amenities and uniqueness that cannot easily be replicated. Kastelli Blue ticks all my boxes and then some. As I deeply immerse myself in the land of the Gods while connecting as and when I chose with the stunning Island of Kalymnos, the quaint town Pothia and its gracious people. This stunning gem of a villa was the perfect choice for our Greek Odyssey as it fit four of my friends comfortably. Kastelli Blu tumbles down a cliff and that means one thing: azure views from every room filtered only by a sheer curtain of slight and welcomed sea breeze. Spotless white washed walls and styled to perfection with an infinity-edge pool that trust me you will be dreaming about long after your stay.

Some highlights: sipping ouzo and enjoying whatever Greek delicacies you’ve just BBQ’d on the deck with my friends as the sun floats over the Aegean Sea whilst taking in the majestic Telendos island; midnight swims in the private pool under the stars; a yoga platform nestled high up in the mountain was a favourite spot where my daily routine began as I stretched and meditated just before the glorious sun arose; deep sea diving for sea urchins with Captain Yiannis as we stopped wherever we pleased along the spectacular coastline; rock climbing (if you’re into it, Kalymnos is THE rock climbing capital of Greece); afternoon naps with nothing but the music of crashing waves in the distance and the charming chime of goat bells.

A truly unique experience in one of the most beautiful corners of the world. The ultimate luxury villa and holiday starts right here folks, I can’t wait to get back to Kastelli Blu.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything. Read my highlights above.
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfection.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
debbyTH
Bangkok, Thailand
“An unforgettable hide away in Kalymnos”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented the villa for two weeks with two grils of 10 and 12 yrs old and we could not be happier. The villa is just outside the city but the location is prime. It is located in the rocky mountians where the views are amazing. The villa has a cute pool which made my girls very happy. The was also a large villa so we could enjoy our meals outiside looking at the views at all times. the interior was done with so much taste that I feel that John the owner, must have been an accomplished interior designer. The villa was well equipped, the kitchen was afull kitchen where you can prepare meals should you wish.

I can recommend this villa enough as this is where you would want to stay if you are in need of a relaxing, quiet time w fabulous views and you appreciate the etsthetics of interior design

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and interior design
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
NomesMind...
Sydney, Australia
“There isn't a more spectular place I have stayed”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I had the incredible luck of staying at Kastelli Blu and wow it's just wonderful. On one side of the house is amazing rock face that I actually had the pleasure (read terror) of climbing and on the other is blue ocean and islands as far the eye can see. Yoga in the morning on the platform built up from the property, walk along the ocean cliff face, swim, breakfast on the deck and then off to an adventure daily. The property is just so central - close to town and then a stunning drive to the many other beaches and restaurants that make this island famous. The house itself has been decorated immaculately and the owners are so accommodating. Treat yourself it's worth it!

Travelling group: Friends
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing