See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We made a pit stop here when we took a boat trip. It was a cozy little town with good orange juice, wonderful honey, a donut stand to die for and cute small boutiques. I wish we had more time to explore the island.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sofiaahlstrom
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Always a joy to come back here. One of the true authentic Dodecanese Greek islands in the East where you will find friendly people (go visit Stukas Taverna in Pothia!) and you feel like you want to come back! Go!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is not just Greek cooking. It's cooking with style, flair, attention to detail, magnificent food cooked full of flavour and also excellent presentation .

They have EVERYTHING in their menu you don't need to go hunting. I have a thing about goat .
You may be able to get it in one other place but I'll never go there again as I was given a plate of bones.

This is real goat. Salads, fish, pasta and many other dishes to die for.

Rita the owner is an excellent host and treats all her customers individually. Your made to feel welcome in there.

Lovely taverna situated on the second floor I strongly advice you reserve here. And right in the square of Masouri.

She has very nice professional staff. Wonderful atmosphere and I can guarantee you'll never taste anything like it..

It's not pricy. And they also do tasty beautifully presented cocktails and have lovely wines from Crete.

This Taverna is one of the best in Masouri and you will not be disappointed. Here I had the most delicious potatoes in the oven cooked in lemon sauce.

I still dream of them. Whilst there after my husband had left to go back to work I had the pleasure of meeting her family from Australia.

I was taken aback by how lovely they where to me and was invited to sit with them on two occasions.

Rita, thank you for the gorgeous goat, potatoes and rice and a great time in Kokkinindis

I spoke on the beach and the plane to other tourists about Kokkinidis and they all said the went 3 times.... it's got to be good!!

Try it

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Great village with so many historic sites to visit. We visited friends of friends who have a terrific boutique hotel. They were charming and generous with their time and information about the architectural history of the city.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2017

A gorgeous place, beautifully situated with stunning views. It is close to everything; sea, bars and restaurants. It has a lovely pool and bar and is very peaceful. The owner and her children are delightful and very helpful. They gave us lovely cakes and made us so welcome.

Date of stay: July 2017